It seems incredible that after so many years, dead island 2 already on the market. Even if I, for my part, will still take a little longer to seize it and it is because I have to finish before some titles that I have waiting, because otherwise they accumulate and it is impossible to face everything. The game was highly anticipated by a large part of the community and it got noticed in just 3 days since its release.
And it is that, Dead Island 2 broke a sales record in its first days of launch, in particular, since the last April 21, 2023. This was made known by Deep Silver, the developer itself, who shared the number of copies sold, as well as other interesting information regarding the environment of the game. Pay attention to the numbers that I will list below , because they are huge.
Dead Island 2 Record Numbers
- According to Deep Silver, Dead Island 2 has sold over 1 million copies in just 3 days.
- Players have already spent over 11 million hours killing zombies in the game.
- they killed over 1.1 billion zombies.
- And, on the other hand, the players they died more than 28 million times.
I must say that these figures do not surprise me at all, because the truth is that the videos that were released before it went on sale, with your analysisshows the success it generates.
If you haven’t gotten your hands on Dead Island 2 yet, let me tell you that currently, It’s discounted 30% off through Amazon And if I were you, I wouldn’t think twice. See if I wouldn’t think twice, I just skipped what I said about not accumulating games, but it’s impossible that way.
- You can get it by next link.
- It is not known until when its price will be reduced, therefore, I would take advantage to have it as soon as possible.
- Dead Island 2 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
Dead Island 2 Day One Ed. PS5 IT/ESP
- Explore HELL-A: Explore the now horror-tinged City of Angels on a thrill ride from the leafy suburb of Beverly Hills to the original Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat offers the most intense, visceral and bloody first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and tactical (and brutal) options to fight your way through the horde of zombies
Do you plan to get Dead Island 2? Do you already play it? If so, I hope you enjoy it, that it was time to enjoy a great game like this.