BEGINNING OF THE GUIDE
Welcome to our Fortnite: Battle Royale guide . After a somewhat bumpy start with Fortnite , Epic Games decided to publish Fortnite Battle Royale , a new mode for their title that, rather, we could consider almost as a free standalone game that uses the engine, the graphic materials and some weapons and suits.
The Season 8: Cubic presents a battle Island plagued by Kevin cubes and demons , coming directly from another dimension . Here we will tell you everything you need to know about this new Season.
- How to level up fast
- Battle Pass skins
- How to get the Blue Rune, Purple Rune and Golden Rune styles
- Punched Card Missions
- Ink bottles
- How to get to Slaughter
- The Parallel
- Weapons of Season 8
- Weapon crafting
- Fish of Season 8
- Wild Animals
- How to get gold bars
- Global Efforts Boxes
Fortnite Battle Royale: A Free Game
One of the main differences (and one of the most attractive for players) with respect to Fortnite is that this Fortnite Battle Royale, as we told you a few lines ago, is a completely free game that we can enjoy on PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch .
To make it easier for you to download and not get confused when it comes to getting the game, From Vandal, we wanted to show you how you can download Fortnite: Battle Royale completely free on all platforms for which it is available.
As in any shooting game, we have a good number of weapons to choose from. Remember that among them there are some better than others , but what we have at our disposal are:
- Pistols : a basic weapon, very versatile at short and medium range.
- Assault Rifles – The best type of weapon available. Suitable for any situation.
- Shotguns – the deadliest weapon at close range.
- Submachine guns : at short ranges, the equivalent of a chainsaw. Fast, deadly, and annoying if you’re on the other side of the canyon.
- Light Machine Guns : The minigun is tricky to use, but if you open fire and they haven’t seen you arrive, everyone will die.
- Grenade Launchers and Missile Launchers : If it pops, it does damage.
- Sniper Rifles – A difficult weapon to use, but deadly in experienced hands.
- Grenades and explosives : nothing like an explosive device, often improvised or unusual, so that there is nothing more than a crater and a stain on the ground.
- Epic skins for picks : we tell you how to get special skins for your pick. By when a shovel?
Tricks and tips
The first steps in a game as complex as Fortnite Battle Royale are not easy and for that reason, we want to help you by giving you different tips and tricks that can be very useful in your games, starting with this video with some tips for Fortnite newbies Battle Royale:
In addition, to make it easier for you to enter the game, we want to tell you several things, little tricks and tips, so that your arrival in Fortnite is easier:
- Tips to start playing : to get into the job you have to understand some basic things about the gameplay.
- Tips and Tricks for Survival : Now that you know how to play, advanced tips for playing the game come in handy.
- Dictionary of terms and phrases : if you don’t know the words, you won’t know what people are talking about.
- Tips and tricks for playing on mobile : playing from a terminal is not the same as using a controller or keyboard. Discover little tricks to make it easier.
Fortnite Battle Royale FAQ
- Do you have Cross-Play? : what you need to know if you want to play with people from other platforms.
- Do you need PS Plus, Gold or Nintendo Online to play? : we tell you the subscriptions you need to play Fortnite Battle Royale .
- Do you have micropayments? : there will be something that Epic make money from, right?
- Battle Pass : we tell you everything you need to know about this particular mechanic.
- How to dance : From the floss to the flame dance, discover how to use them all.
- Can it be played in the first person? : for those who want to turn the game into an FPS, we have this entry.
- What is the best weapon? : If you find a very specific weapon, you should keep it.
- Play from NVIDIA Shield – Find out how to play from the NVIDIA app.
- Two-step verification : increase the security of your account, avoid being robbed.
- How to recover health and shields : find out how you can hold out for a little longer in games.
- Build : how to build walls, ramps to reach high ledges …
- The Storm : discover how the main mechanics of the Battle Royale works .
- Squads : we tell you how the system works to play with friends.
- Chests : everything about the chests of content of the games.
- Controls : for the clumsiest, the buttons that work on each platform.
- Voice Chat : Playing talking with your friends makes coordination easier.
- How to use your PS4 account on Switch : we tell you how to share the Fortnite accountbetween both platforms.
- Weekly Challenges: We tell you all about this particular challenge mechanic.
- Compatible phones with Fortnite : we show you the complete list of Android and iOS phones compatible with the game.
This is the main desk of entire Globe Live Media agency. It is operated by founder and co-founder of the GLM Platform. What goes in and what goes out, it is all decided by this desk only.