We bring you a guide on how to create weapons in Fortnite Season 8. Find out how crafting works and what resources you need to make the different recipes available.
In Season 8: Cubic of Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2, players continue to be able to take advantage of a crafting system to combine different resources and loot and create weapons . This mechanic was introduced in Season 6 and continues to work in a similar way to that seen in Season 7. In this entry of our complete guide we are going to show you everything you need to make objects and weapons in Fortnite and what are the recipes current available.
How to make weapons in Fortnite Season 8?
The creation of weapons and objects in Fortnite Season 8 is quite simple and similar to that seen in Season 7. These are the basic concepts that every player should know about this system:
- The crafting system is used to create and convert weapons into alternate or superior versions in exchange for the use of materials (known as crafting ingredients).
- The crafting ingredients are indicated in the game with the icon of an orange hammer (if a weapon or object has this icon, it means that it can be used in crafting, on the other hand, if it does not have it, there is no type of creation related to the item).
- To make objects or weapons you have to open the tab of your inventory and then enter the section called “Manufacturing” . From there you just have to select from your current objects which one you want to create and press the indicated button.
- Keep in mind that during manufacturing your character will be exposed for a few seconds until it is finished.
Obviously, remember that you will not be able to craft anything if you still do not have the necessary resources for it (each object will tell you what ingredients you need).
Types of manufacturing ingredients and how to get them
Below you can see all the types of crafting ingredients that are available in Fortnite Season 8 and how to get each one:
How to get nuts and bolts?
The nuts and bolts are one of the materials that are in Season 8 and that they repeat from Season 7 in the game. This material can be found scattered throughout the island and is inside the rectangular tool boxes that are red in color . Their locations are random from game to game, so it’s just a matter of having a little luck and finding them as you play.
Alternatively, you can also get fully insured nuts and bolts by purchasing them from various characters (NPCs) who sell them.
How to get monster parts from the cube?
The monster parts of the cube are a new ingredient Season 8 you can get directly to the monsters kill of the cube.
- You can find monsters from the cube by heading to the parallel anomaly (it is the location surrounded by an orange / purple circle that is on the map and that varies in each new game ).
- Within the Parallel world monsters do not stop appearing continuously , so it is the ideal place to farm this ingredient as much as you need it.
- Similarly, you can also find cube monsters scattered throughout the island, in the corrupted areas of the map (you will easily recognize them because they are colored an orange tone on the map).
Fortnite Season 8: All Crafting and Crafting Recipes
Here we show you all the crafting recipes available in Fortnite Season 8. Here you will see what objects / weapons you can create and what resources you need to do so.
When it comes to assault rifles , these are the crafting recipes available:
- Parallel rifle: you need a parallel rifle (valid of any rarity) + monster parts from the cube (depending on the rarity level the required amount will be higher).
- Silenced Assault Rifle: You need an Assault Rifle or Burst Assault Rifle (any rarity is fine) + nuts and bolts x1.
Light machine guns
In the light machine gun field , these are the crafting recipes available:
- Parallel minigun: you need a parallel minigun (valid of any rarity) + monster parts from the cube (depending on the rarity level the required quantity will be higher).
As for shotguns , these are the crafting recipes available:
- Charge Shotgun: You need a lever shotgun or a pump shotgun (any rarity will do) + nuts and bolts x1.
As for SMGs , these are the crafting recipes available:
- Rapid fire submachine gun: you need a submachine gun (any rarity is fine) + nuts and bolts x1.
Fortnite is a Battle Royale that is free for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Android and iOS devices, you can read our analysis and visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.