On Wednesday night, a fire broke out at Calvin Harris’ mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, triggering a large emergency response. Despite the dramatic scene, the incident turned out to be less severe than initially feared.

Around 8:25 PM, a neighbor reported a potential fire on an upper floor of the famous DJ’s three-story home. The Los Angeles Fire Department quickly mobilized, deploying 10 fire units and over 20 first responders to the scene.

Witnesses described a chaotic scene with multiple emergency vehicles and visible smoke rising from the roof.

Contrary to initial concerns, the situation was not as serious as anticipated. Firefighters determined that the fire originated on the third floor, near the theater room.

Accessing the affected area required breaking through the second-floor ceiling to reach an interior wall where flames emerged, near a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system.

Notably, Calvin Harris was not at home during the incident. Sources close to the artist revealed that he has been renting the property for several years.

A preliminary assessment identified an electrical mishap as the cause of the fire. Firefighters successfully extinguished the flames in approximately 52 minutes.

DJ Calvin Harris’ Beverly Hills Mansion Catches FireDespite estimated damages of around $100,000, the efficient response of emergency teams contained the situation, and no injuries were reported.

Follow us on Google News

For Celebrity News: Click Here

For Correction/Feedback: Contact Us Here

Categorized in:

Tagged in: