I will tell you how you can take advantage of the opportunity to renew your subscription face to face
Seen the games that they come out every month With PS Plus, it never hurts to have another promotion on hand that gives us the option to extend our subscription to the service for a few more months. And justly that’s what you can get with the Liberbank PlayStation Card.
The reason I want to tell you about it this time is because it’s free to do and, once in a while, Liberbank offers an extra reward to anyone who dares. The promotions change from time to time, and this time you can get a free 3-month PS Plus subscription. Then I tell you everything you need to know to take advantage of all this.
What is the Liberbank PlayStation Card and what is the promotion?
- It’s a debit card you can rent completely free, without cheating and without future commissions
- Also, if you use this card to make purchases in the PS Store, 0.5% of what you pay will be returned to you for each game you catch
- In this case, the promotion offers €25 free to spend in the PS Store or 3 months of PS Plus subscription
- This is the link where you can buy the map
How can I participate in the promotion?
- Order PlayStation Account and Debit Card online at through the hiring process
- make a first purchase for more than €20 with the PlayStation Card once you have received it
- Be a new client of the entity. Or, in other words, having contracted the card for the first time
What conditions must you meet in order to participate?
- That you are of legal age and declared a natural person
- Have a valid ID and tax residency in Spain
- Not having been a Liberbank client before
Other questions that may arise
Is there some kind of cheat?
None. As I said before, Obtaining the card is free and does not have any type of maintenance cost or commission. As long as you spend 20 euros with it (you can use it to make any daily purchase that exceeds this amount), you will get the reward.
How to receive the rewards?
When you make a purchase over 20 euros, a €25 card code will be sent to you for the PS Store or 3 months of PS Plus in the PlayStation area from Liberbank’s online banking (you can easily find it in the app on your phone). Then all you have to do is go to the PS Store and redeem the code to enjoy.
Are the 3 months of PS Plus cumulative with the subscription I already had active?
Indeed, if you use the code, your active subscription will be extended for an additional 3 months.
What do you think of this promotion? I will be happy to answer all your questions if you leave them in the comments.
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!