The anime of “Jujutsu Kaisen” returns to the fray this summer with a second season which will start from the month of July 2023. Generally speaking, that’s really all there is to know about the return to action of Itadori, Gojo, and other characters who have established themselves as some of the industry’s most popular. anime and manga. But, How many chapters will this season 2 of “Jujutsu Kaisen” have? It’s something I’m here to talk about today.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2: How many chapters will it have?
- First of all, it is important to note that today NO specific number given of chapters for what will be Season 2 of the Jujutsu Kaisen anime. In other words, what I will comment on is my own speculation.
- To begin with, it must be said that what we know for sure is that Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 It will begin its broadcast in July 2023 and will remain active until December of the same year.
- That is to say, taking into account that a quarterly anime season normally has 12 chapters during the 12 weeks that it remains active, it is logical to imagine that with 24 weeks of upcoming activity, we will have, precisely, a total of 24 chapters for season 2 of the anime.
- To this, in addition, it must be added that the first season of Jujutsu Kaisen anime already debuted back then with precisely 24 chapters. Yes, it is true that on many occasions the duration of the first season is not representative of the following ones, but with what is known of the broadcast of season 2, it has the face of being able to repeat this data .
What impact can the manga have on the duration of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2?
- All 24 chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 (again, this is not an official confirmation, far from it) It makes even more sense if we see what has been adapted from the manga.
- At a quick glance, it can be seen that the first season of the Jujutsu Kaisen anime adapted the first 8 volumes manga. This was done precisely with 24 chapters.
- To date, the Jujutsu Kaisen manga has a total of 22 volumes manga released, and it has already been mentioned that Gege Akutami intends to make the story conclude during this same year 2023.
- That is, if the manga ended up with a total of 24 volumes, something that doesn’t seem unreasonable given what has been reported, we would have the perfect equation to have 3 anime seasons of each 24 chapters precisely.
Obviously, until we have the season 2 premiere of the “Jujutsu Kaisen” anime around the corner, it will be impossible to say the exact number of chapters it will enjoy. However, personally i am very confident that the prediction of the 24 chapters is the one that eventually comes true.
More Jujutsu Kaisen Content You May Be Interested In