The “affected”, a man named Colby Watson originally from Texas, he alleges that he bought the candle and that it may have killed him.

According to some legal documents obtained by the portal TMZ , Colby bought the candle online in January. Then, he lit it for the first time in February and placed it on a nightstand next to his bed. According to him, the candle was lit for approximately three hours, then “it threw flames and suddenly exploded.”

Colby Watson maintains that the room was filled with smoke and that the candle left a mark on the desk.

According to the documents, Watson recognized that sailing came with a “limited warning” on, in which it is recommended not to burn the candle for more than 2 hours in a row, but according to him, the warning is insufficient.

Categorized in: