After talking about the Fantasy FUT of active playersNow it’s the turn of the FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Fantasy FUT heroes. Because ex-footballers don’t have as much room for improvement, but anyway aspiring to different evolutions.
The first of them seems simple, it is enough that the club which represents it claim a win in your first six league matches starting March 17. While the second is much more complicated, since in these six games they should not know defeat.
Almost every team in Fantasy FUT Heroes has already played the first decisive match. And in general, the results have been very positive. The clubs of Peter Crouch (Liverpool) and Park Ji Sung (Manchester United) have yet to compete in the league, but the others have. AND twelve of these seventeen cards provided the victory boost.
Fernando Morientes (Real Madrid), Mario Gómez (Stuttgart version) and Ivan Córdoba (Inter Milan) are the negative cases. They have already given up on the upgrade to stay undefeated. Admittedly, the teams of Ledsley King (Tottenham) and Seed Al Owairan (Al-Shabab) did not win, but at least they drew. So they still have options to get both upgrades.
FIFA 23 Fantasy FUT Hero Tracker
Their teams have won, they will receive a +1 and remain undefeated
- Jean-Pierre Papin and Abedi Pelé (Olympique de Marseille): The next matches will be against Montpellier, Lorient, Troyes, Olympique de Lyon and Auxerre.
- David Ginola (Newcastle): The next rivals will be Manchester United, West Ham, Brentford, Aston Villa and Tottenham.
- Raphael Marquez (New York Red Bulls): The next opponents will be Charlotte FC, Atlanta United, SJ Earthquakes, Houston Dynamo and Montreal.
- Jay-Jay Okocha (Fenerbahçe SK): The team representing you beat Alanyaspor 1-3.
- mario gomez (Fiorentina): The next league rivals will be Inter Milan, Spezia, Atalanta, Monza and Sampdoria.
- Kevin Kewell (Leeds United): The next rivals will be Arsenal, Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace, Liverpool and Fulham.
- John Capdevila (Villarreal): The next league matches will be against Real Sociedad, Real Madrid, Valladolid, Sevilla and Espanyol.
- Anthony Di Natale (Udinese): To get the upgrade to stay unbeaten they would have to win or draw against Bologna, Monza, Roma, Cremonese and Lecce.
- Sami Al-Jaber (Al Hilal): The next rivals will be Al Khaleej, Al Feiha, Al-Shabab, Al Ta’ee and Al Baten.
- Dirk Kuyt (Feyenoord): To get the other upgrade you wouldn’t need to lose in the league against Sparta Rotterdam, Waalwijk, Cambuur, Utrecht and Excelsior.
- Lars Ricken (Borussia Dortmund): The next league matches will be against Bayern Munich, Union Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Bochum.
They have already lost and give up one of the upgrades
- Fernando Morientes (Real Madrid): The next league rivals will be Valladolid, Villarreal, Cadiz, Celta de Vigo and Girona.
- mario gomez (Stuttgart): After losing the first match, he only aspires to an upgrade if the club representing him wins against Union Berlin, Bochum, Dortmund, Augsburg or Mönchengladbach.
- ivan cordoba (Inter Milan): To get the win boost, your team will need to win against Fiorentina, Salernitana, Monza, Empoli or Lazio.
- Ledsley King (Tottenham): Will decide upgrades against Everton, Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle and Manchester United.
- Al Owairan seed (Al-Shabab): Will decide on the two upgrades against Al Hilal, Al Khaleej, Al Ittihad, Al-Fateh and Al-Ettifaq.
Their teams have yet to play in the league as of March 17
- Peter Crouch (Liverpool): League rivals will be Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leeds, Nottingham Forest and West Ham.
- Park Ji Sung (Manchester United): The team will play in the league against Manchester United, Brentford, Everton, Nottingham Forest, Chelsea and Tottenham.
Here are the items Luis Diaz, Patrick Bamford there Dejan Kulusevsky. If you want to know when we upload content to FIFA 23 Ultimate Team, You can subscribe to the Telegram broadcast channel. Good luck!
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!
Queries: [email protected]