dead island 2 It’s one of the games that has given the most twists and turns since it was announced a few years ago, but we already know what happens over time: it passes so quickly that it turns the future into the present at a amazing speed. And, precisely, this is something that happened with the game that I have just mentioned. After many back and forths, Dead Island 2 is now available.
But the question I want to answer here has to do with something those of you who want to jump into the saga for the first time with this new installment may have in mind: Do you have to play the first Dead Island to enjoy it? Then I leave you with all the details you need to know about it, yes, but not before share an offer of the game at Amazon with which you can already save a handful of euros by buying it there (you also have ways to get it cheaper on other platforms). Let’s bother
REDUCED EUR 10.00
Dead Island 2 Day One Ed. PS5 IT/ESP
- Explore HELL-A: Explore the now horror-tinged City of Angels on a thrill ride from the leafy suburb of Beverly Hills to the original Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat offers the most intense, visceral and bloody first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and tactical (and brutal) options to fight your way through the horde of zombies
- Be the ultimate zombie slayer: Choose from six characters, each with their own personality and dialogue; you can fully customize everyone’s abilities, with the ability system allowing you to try out the craziest builds
- Zombie Invasion: Ready to experience the most advanced dismemberment system in gaming: Las Vegas is full of zombies that look and react realistically; these mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of different zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks, and hundreds of LA-themed visual variations; our monsters are relentless, defiant and true Los Angelinos; you can survive
- A Cinematic Co-op Adventure – As a proper RPG experience, Dead Island 2 features plenty of thrilling quests, a crazy cast of characters, and a thrilling story, to truly immerse you in its twisted universe; replayability is guaranteed; add over-the-top co-op for up to three players, and you’ll be left in LA on a very long (and bloody) journey.
How many games does the Dead Island saga have?
- dead island: It was released in 2011 and is available on PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
- Dead Island: Riptide: It was released in 2013 and is available on PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
- Escape from dead island: It was released in 2014 and is available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
- Dead Island: Epidemic: it’s a MOBA released in 2014 for PC
- Dead Island Survivors: It’s a mobile game that was released in 2018
Do you need to play any of them to understand Dead Island 2?
- To start, we need to remove 3 of the aforementioned games from the equation: Epidemic and Survivors were a failure and shut down their servers a long time ago
- On another side, Escape from Dead Island I advise against touching it even with a stick dipped in bleach
- In the case of Dead Island and Riptide are good games, but they have standalone stories
- For him, you don’t need to play any of them to understand Dead Island 2
- If you are curious to try one, I recommend you start with the original, because Riptide is practically the same game
Are you going to the Dead Island 2 pillar? I’m waiting for the weekend to arrive so I can rock it for a good handful of hours without distractions or interruptions of any kind.