Amazon Prime Gaming and Riot Games, the video game developer and publisher, have renewed their collaboration to make Riot games even better for Amazon Prime members by bringing them exclusive content from the company’s biggest titles, including find League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, ENHANCE, League of Legends: Savage Rift and, for the first time this year, Teamfight Tactics.
Additionally, Prime Gaming will continue to be a global contributor to Riot esports, League of Legends there ENHANCE. It will also become the first global esports partner of Teamfight Tactics, so you’ll be creating free content at multiple events throughout the year. Since 2023, this collaboration demonstrates the trust that Prime Gaming has placed in the growing catalog of the best events that Riot organizes for its esports and which have become the most important in the industry, with achievements such as the sale of all the arenas of iconic tickets in a record. time.
Prime members will have the opportunity to get their hands on the following offers:
- League of Legends – Starting in March, the Prime Gaming Capsule will contain a Mystery Permanent Skin (Guaranteed Epic), a Permanent Champion, 350 Riot Points, a 30-day XP Boost, a Mystery Ward Skin, two Series 1 Effigy Shards, and 200 orange species.
- Teamfight Tactics – Starting in April and for the first time, Prime members will be able to get content from the industry’s first auto-fighting game every month for a year (12 content drops in total). Each drop will include an emote, icon, little callout, and star shard pack.
- League of Legends: Savage Rift – Starting in March, Prime members will be able to get content for this mobile game every month for a year (12 content installments in total). This random content will include trinkets, emotes, boosters, skins, and skin poses.
- ENHANCE – Starting in March, players will be able to grab exclusive content for VALORANT every month for a year (12 content drops in total). Included content will include player cards, weapon charms, and sprays.
- Legends of Runeterra – Starting in March, Prime members will be able to claim content on a monthly basis. This content includes Tier 3 Prismatic Chests, Epic Cards, and Rare Cards.
Prime Gaming Director Josh Dodson comments“We are happy to continue our fruitful collaboration with Riot Games. It’s clear that Prime Gaming members enjoy regularly receiving content from Riot’s biggest titles, which, at the same time, are some of the most popular games we’ve worked with. We’re excited to continue to grow together and deliver incredible value content to Prime Gaming members and Riot fans alike.
Max Boigon, Director of Collaborations and Strategic Partnerships at Riot Games, shares: “Expanding our partnership with Prime Gaming to include more esports and games is a win for gamers everywhere as they will be able to take advantage of the benefits offered for even more enjoyment. We’re excited to have Prime Gaming join us on our journey as we expand our catalog of games and entertainment experiences, as they share our mission: to make being a part of the Riot ecosystem even better. “
As part of the year-long collaboration, Prime Gaming will become a global esports partner for League of Legendsthe VALORANT Champions Tour (VCT) and competitions organized by the esports of Teamfight Tactics. Additionally, it will sponsor multiple LoL Esports events for the LCS and LEC, as well as competitions held across North America and EMEA throughout 2023. Prime members will be able to earn exclusive esports-related emotes during global LoL Esports events, such as MSI and the World Cup. When it comes to VCT events, Prime Gaming will continue to stream Operator Picks, Perfect Kills, and Post-Match Highlights.
John Needham, President of Esports at Riot Games, added, “Prime Gaming has been a long-time partner of Riot, and we are proud to share their commitment to delivering content that enhances the fan experience. Additionally, we are also proud that a partner like Prime Gaming supports our fans through LoL Esports, the VALORANT Champions Tour and Teamfight Tactics“.
Prime members will be able to claim content from Riot Games as it becomes available by visiting gaming.amazon.com.
For all the latest Prime Gaming news and offers, visit primegaming.blog or follow the official Prime Gaming accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Those interested in trying Prime Gaming free for 30 days can visit gaming.amazon.com to learn more.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com