An update called Crucible is heading to Path of Exile, which will even see weapons with their own skill trees in the game. Additionally, the expansion will introduce a number of fixes.
In anticipation of the release of Diablo IV in June, we can focus on games similar to the work of Blizzard. One of them is Path of Exile, a free-to-play action-RPG that at one point rivaled Diablo III (i.e. while Blizzard was actively developing the game). Although many years have passed since the release of the said title from Grinding Gear Games, the developers do not stop supporting the project. This is highlighted in an upcoming update titled Crucible.
As we read in the announcement on the PoE website, the expansion will introduce quite a few improvements and new features to the game. Here are the most important of them:
- Playing in the new league will allow you to expand your weapons with your own passive skill trees.. To unlock them, the player must participate in a special challenge that awaits him in the Crucible of the same name.
- The Gates of Atlas expansion for Path of Exile’s endgame is a new node that allows players to instantly switch between two ranged abilities in Atlas’ passive skill tree.
- Two old league mechanics, Breach and Abyss, have been overhauled.
- Nine new Vaal abilities have been added.
- The Saboteur and Pathfinder Ascendancy classes have been redesigned, giving them more influence.
You can watch a trailer showing off Path of Exile: Crucible below.
Path of exile: Crisol It will launch on April 7 on PC and April 12 on PlayStation and Xbox.. You can find more information about the update here.
Introverted by nature. From an early age, he felt closer to humanism than to science. Instead of math exercises, he preferred to lock himself in his world and invent new stories from his favorite anime: Dragon Ball. After years of study, came a moment of stagnation, which he preferred to call “the search for a goal”. Seeking destiny at the 58th screening of his beloved Die Hard, he decides, like John McCLane, to fight for a better future. He found a way to do it on GlobeLiveMedia. Since you’re still a freshman in the newsroom, you don’t yet have a target topic you want to focus on. So you can expect news on farming sims or the impact of Johnny Depp’s lawsuit on the future of Pirates of the Caribbean. If you’ve ever heard that playing console games and watching movies is useless, remember this story.