now that ride has arrived on Switch, we have new gameplay. There are 22 minutes of footage available in total.
As a reminder, here’s what to expect from the title:
Step into an ethically compromised future where cloning technology has wreaked havoc on humanity, and it’s all YOUR fault! As an employee of the infamous mega-corporation Infinity Inc. and inventor of its Quantum Matter Replicating Device (aka QMRD, aka the cause of the world going to hell in a hand basket), it’s up to you to solve the mess that helped . create.
Grab your clone gun and launch yourself into a descending world of clone-induced chaos. Create clones of yourself and use them to solve puzzles and save humanity. Do it genius!
- Create clones! Make endless copies of yourself with the clone gun and use your perfectly formed doubles, up to four at a time, to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles.
- Sacrifice the clones! Dystopias are very dangerous places, and many clones will encounter hilariously gruesome deaths along the way. Fried! crushed! bursts! Chopped! RIP Clones
- Explore a world of rarities! From suspicious and friendly AI to bigoted kooks, modified corn and cloned pandas. This strange future has (almost) everything to please!
- Think ethical! Is it better for a clone to die than the real you? Consider the morality of human cloning as you sentence countless versions of yourself to death.
- Have a mustache! Play as a hero with soft facial hair. Purely cosmetic. totally rude
Take a look at the Overloop gameplay on Switch below.
Overloop is available on the Switch eShop. You can play it in English, French or Russian.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com