It seems the fun of early Diablo 4 beta testing has given way to a colder assessment of the state of the game. While many gamers are praising Blizzard’s new game, critical opinions prevail.
Diablo IV’s first round of beta testing took place last weekend, for gamers who decided to pre-order the game. arrival of the long-awaited game, were overwhelmingly positive. In the comments there were often opinions about the interesting story or the atmospheric soundtrack.
Unfortunately, as is often the case in life, after a while, there comes a time when falling in love gives way to sober analysis. This seems to be what’s happening in the second round of open beta testing of Diablo IV.
Disadvantages of Diablo 4
- Browsing the various threads dedicated to Diablo IV on the forums, surprisingly, most of the time we find opinions on the skeletons of the necromancer, which the community says looks cartoonish. At first glance, this may seem like a fairly trivial problem, but its appearance annoys gamers to the point that they can’t concentrate on the game.
- It also deserves a big drawback, according to users, the boring and simplified skill tree, in which “it is not worth investing points”. According to players, this element is a step back from Diablo III, where it had more variety (although the third game was criticized for the same as the second).
- Another downside of the Diablo IV beta is the lack of an offline mode. Many users would really like to go on an adventure on their own.
- A thorn in the side of many players is also the druid class. In his opinion, the character’s abilities are poorly balanced. Unlike the Necromancer, who panics enemies at early levels, the Druid cannot engage in boss fights. Opinions are divided on this one though, as there are comments that the Druid can be an equally powerful “fighter” as long as he develops the skills properly (while some consider the Necromancer too powerful).
- Test participants also point out that the fourth installment in some ways is more like an MMO game than previous games..
- The lower house, which pissed off players last week, continues to make the game difficult. While it was hard to expect a significant change here with a few days between testing, hopefully by the time the full version of Diablo IV is released, the option will adjust accordingly.
Below are some examples of critical user comments.
“I definitely agree. Getting closer (the camera – editor’s note) and looking at the skeleton model is very boring”, VerraTheDM.
“The skill tree reminds me of Dragon Age. Oversimplified, disappointing, boring.” BumblebeeCaro.
“Yes, I would like to be able to play alone, and it should be possible offline”, walkingsimlvl200.
“Apparently the Druid is better in the late game, but yeah, he’s pretty weak early on,” Shutterwolf.
“I really don’t understand why they haven’t fixed this yet. I’ve been playing with friends and they all agree the camera is too zoomed in,” rancid_.
Advantages of Diablo 4
However, as a consolation, it should be noted that Diablo IV still beta find recognition both among fans of the series and among newcomers. Not only that, you can even find reviews comparing the game to the second installment, a game that despite the passage of years is still considered one of the best action RPGs of all time.
“I’ve played every episode of the show and what I love the most about D4 is that it reminds me a lot of D2, both are just super polished titles. People can be disagree and that’s fine, but to me it’s like a true successor.and frankly, that’s the kind of game we should have instead of D3.They’re not trying to reinvent the wheel. They’re just developing their own open world title. Awesome,” RedditClout.
“I came into the beta with very low expectations and I’m pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. The game is great fun for me,” Yamatoman9.
In short, Diablo IV is still plagued with some issues. Hopefully beta testing the game and feedback from participants during this time will help the developers properly prepare the title for release. The launch will take place on June 6. Diablo IV it will launch on PC, PS4, PS5, XONE and XSX/S..
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com