Super Rare Games has another physical version for Switch in the works, and now we know that Atomic: RunGunJumpGun receives the canned treatment.
A total of 4,000 copies will be produced. Each unit contains all current contents in your cart at time of printing, full color manual, interior artwork, exclusive decal and trading cards.
Atomik: RunGunJumpGun, a 2D action platformer, originally appeared on Switch in 2018 as an eShop download. You can find more information below.
With a gravity-defying, cringe-inducing weapon, a crazy cast of characters, simple yet beautifully challenging gameplay, and a throbbing musical score, Atomik: RunGunJumpGun is a loud, mind-blowing mess of platforming goodness. nervous. .
The game takes place in the Extax system, a solar system where the Sun has begun to swell and gobble up the planets. With most of the planets already devoured, the remaining worlds descended into madness and superstition. Each inhabitant has their own theory as to why the sun seems so angry, but they all depend on one central element: the Atomiks, the main resource of the whole system.
You play as a scavenger, a rogue outside the Extax system who seems to have only one goal: to collect Atomiks. What do Atomiks mean to the scavenger? Do you want to collect valuable resources for yourself or use them as a way to appease the sun and end the suffering of the system? Or maybe they’re just shiny objects in a video game for him.
- Wonderfully challenging: every second counts and the game will test your reflexes to the max
- Shield Mode – Give your intergalactic scavenger an energy shield and slow movement speed to help make the intense action more manageable, but no less harrowing and exciting.
- Non-Stop Action – Merciful respawns allow you to die quickly and stay in the action constantly.
- Two-button play: one button lets you fly and the other turns obstacles into piles of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds – Each world presents its own distinct challenges that require players to change their play styles.
- Over 120 Mayhem Levels – Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode – For players looking to compete for the highest score in the world.
- Surreal Visuals – Trippy, hyper-colorful sci-fi/fantasy art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: thrilling musical score that mixes hip-hop vibes, electro and film scores.
- Distorted Space Opera Narrative – The game features a beautifully illustrated cast of crazy characters.
- Masochistic Collectibles: The quest to collect “Atomiks” scattered across levels adds an extra level of madness to the already unforgiving level design. A gift for self-hating finalists.
- One-handed play: suitable for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers powered by a pure blend of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami and Super Meat Boy.
You can pre-order the physical version of Atomik: RunGunJumpGun for Switch here starting March 30 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. UK / 7 p.m. Europe. Super Rare Games titles ship soon after release, so you won’t have to wait long to see them in your mailbox.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com