The Disney plus digital entertainment platform brings you adjustments to its tools so that you feel comfortable. One of these des being able to handle the language in which the films are broadcast. You can place the one you want, you just have to keep reading this article, here we will explain how to change the language of my Disney Plus account.
What are the languages that are available to use on Disney Plus?
As there is a new series or movie on Disney plus and you have an account, you can watch it wherever you want. The main languages of Disney plus are Latin American Spanish, US English, Dutch, and regular French.
The projections in Disney plus, by default, must wait a not so long time until they are available in the other languages. This occurs due to the fact that the platform must place the subtitles, translate everything, dubbing. They are actions that take a little more time, when passing it, it will come out in the following languages:
- English not from the United States, but from the United Kingdom, it is different.
- Canadian French, like English, varies slightly in some words from the native French.
- Spanish of the nation Spain.
- Portuguese in Europe version.
- Portuguese with its change in Brazilian.
These languages added to the others mentioned, English, Spanish, French and Dutch are the ones that Disney makes available in all its movies, you can also have several devices in one account on its platform.
What do you need to do to change the language of your Disney Plus app?
If you want to change the jargon of Disney plus you can do it with your application already downloaded. But if you don’t have it, it is also possible from the web. It is valid to do it wherever you want.
The procedure is as simple as changing the English language of Messenger or any social network.
From the computer
If you are one of the people who decide to leave your phone to watch Disney plus on your computer, you can also change the language. You must have your browser updated.
- Go to your favorite browser from your computer.
- Being there, access the name of the Disney Plus platform.
- Now enter your account details.
- Then you go to the beginning of your account, click on the settings. Click on the icon that you find at the top of your screen, in the right area.
- Then, some new configuration options will appear, this area is very diverse, look for the edit profile alternative.
- When you find it, click on it and wait for it to enter.
- The choice of which of the screens you want to make the edits will appear. This option is shown in case you share windows.
- Pressing on the profile will reveal more specific controls.
- In those variables you have to look for the language.
- Wait for me to tell you the languages, if the series or movie is new, the language is limited, but if it is old, you can choose whatever it is.
- When the options appear, click the one that suits you.
- Save the changes.
If you use the mobile or tablet application
When making the language change in the app it will be simpler than with a computer,
- Go to Disney plus in your apps menu.
- When you are there, tap on the settings that will appear on the main screen.
- Now click on edit profile and choose which profile you want to edit. If you don’t have multiple screens on your account, you won’t be prompted for this step .
- You just have to wait and choose.
- Click save. Now if you can enjoy your movies in the language you needed.
How can you change the language of your series or movie on Disney Plus?
If you modify the language of Disney plus, sometimes the movie or series also takes that configuration, even the movies you download .
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- Now you have to tap on the movie or series you want to watch.
- Click on audio and subtitles.
- Here you can choose the language.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.
Why do your movies still play in English after changing the language?
If you have changed the language and still hear English, it may be a result of other issues at Disney , which are caused by various circumstances.
- If Disney does not allow you to change the language, it may be due to a problem with the application. When you have your payments up to date, exit the app and start again.
- By default Disney plus has almost all of its movies in English , this happens because it is its original language. There is content that shows an error when changing language.
- You don’t have the updated app, go to your download store and do it.
Rachel Maga is a technology journalist currently working at Globe Live Media agency. She has been in the Technology Journalism field for over five years now. Her life’s biggest milestone is the inside tour of Tesla Industries, which was gifted to her by the legend Elon Musk himself.