At Globelivemedia we tell you which days in 2023 Truist Bank will not be open due to a holiday, as well as the number you can call to verify whether or not they are offering commercial attention
Truist Bank is a financial institution that was born in 2019 by the union between SunTrust and BB&T. It is among the largest banks in the United States, with more than 2,700 branches spread across 13 states in the country, including Washington, D.C.
Like other large banks in the US, Truist Bank has a list of days when they will not be open due to holidays. If you are one of the thousands of customers of this bank, you have probably wondered what these days are.
At Globelivemedia we tell you which days Truist Bank does not provide commercial service due to holidays.
Truist Bank: What holidays do you usually take into account each year?
In general, banks in the United States usually take between 11 and 13 holidays a year. During these days, US financial institutions (including the US Federal Reserve) do not offer commercial service at their offices and branches.
Although there is no official list of Truist Bank holidays, among the most common holidays are:
1) New Year: the first day of January of each year. However, if this day falls on a weekend day, it is not taken into account. For the year 2023, he will take off on January 2.
2) Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 17 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on January 16.
3) President’s Day: February 21 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on February 20.
4) The Day of Remembrance (Memorial Day): May 30 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on May 29.
5) Emancipation Day (Juneteenth): June 20 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on June 19.
6) Independence Day: July 4 of each year.
7) Labor Day: September 5 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on September 4.
8) Christopher Columbus Day: October 10 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on October 9.
9) Veterans Day (Veterans Day): November 11 of each year.
10) Thanksgiving Day: November 24 of each year. In 2023, it will be taken on November 23.
11) Christmas (Christmas Day): December 25 of each year.
Since Veterans Day will fall on a Saturday this year, it remains to be seen if it will be taken as a holiday.
It should be noted that Truist Bank offers commercial attention during reduced hours on Saturdays, so it is convenient that you call your preferred branch to find out its working hours on this day of the week.
What number can I call to find out if a Truist Bank branch is open or not in the US?
Also, it is possible that your referring affiliate offers commercial service on holidays if they are located in facilities such as shopping centers, so it is worth calling to verify if they are open or closed.
To do this, you can call the number 844-487-8478 if you are in the United States and have a bank account with Truist Bank.
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.