I still find it hard to believe that more than 5 years have passed since dead island 2 has been announced, we are finally very close to taking advantage of it. It’s just that, so much time had passed, that for a while I forgot about him, until of course he let himself appear again and no one was expecting him at that moment- there. The fact that he was seen came as a surprise to the community and today we learn more about him.
And it is that Deep Silver, published a few hours ago, the data on the duration that Dead Island 2 will have. This was known following a interview for Wccftech, presented by Adam Olsson, art director of the game and Lydia Cockerham, narrative designer. The experience that Dead Island will offer will focus solely on killing zombies and its duration will be quite affordable for players.
Dead Island 2 Duration
- According to Adam Olsson and Lydia Cockerham, Dead Island 2 will have a Approximate duration of 20 hours.
- This, taking into account the main missions and some side missions.
- The duration could be increased by a few hours if both the main story, like its secondary ones, in addition to the collectibles section.
- dead island 2 will take us on a tour of the apocalyptic city of Los Angeles, full of all kinds of details.
Learn more about Dead Island 2
- Its release is scheduled for next April 21, 2023.
- It will be available for consoles PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
- It is presented as a very exciting and entertaining experience of “Don’t Kill the Zombies” to the first person.
- If you are looking for a visceral and bloody game And with a huge number of ways to kill each zombie, Dead Island 2 will be a hit.
- will have a big number of enemies of several types.
- In addition to being able to play alone, he will also have a cooperative multiplayer up to 3 players.
- Its development team maintained the mechanics faithful to the saga.
- He will have a anger mode.
REDUCED EUR 10.00
Dead Island 2 Day One Ed. PS5 IT/ESP
- Explore HELL-A: Explore the now horror-tinged City of Angels on a thrill ride from the leafy suburb of Beverly Hills to the original Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat offers the most intense, visceral and bloodthirsty first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and tactical (and brutal) options to fight your way through the horde of zombies
I don’t know about you, but after so long, I really want it to finally be on sale and we can enjoy it.