Since its original release in 2013, The last of us It has become a cult game among video game fans. With an emotional story, complex characters, and immersive gameplay, the game has been praised for its attention to detail and focus on storytelling.
Recently, Naughty Dog has released an update for the PC version of The Last of Us: Part I which has fixed numerous bugs. and greatly improved the gaming experience. Then I leave it to you full patch notes.
The Last of Us Part I: PC Version 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quickly switching between character thumbnails.
- Fixed a bug that could occur in version 22.214.171.124 when loading shaders when first starting the game.
- Fixed a bug that happened randomly during gameplay.
- Texture streaming has been updated to reduce CPU usage.
- Fixed an issue where the analog sticks of DualSense and Xbox controllers would not respond.
- Fixed an issue where weird sound effects were playing, both in the main menu and in game “Options”.
- Fixed an issue where the sharpness of the Depth of Field setting (Options > Graphics > After Effects Settings > Depth of Field) could change depending on the Render Scale setting (Options > Display > Scaling Resolution > Render Scale). rendered).
- Updated Graphics Settings UI (Options > Graphics) to accurately display VRAM usage.
- Fixed an issue where the Environment Texture Quality setting (Options > Graphics > Texture Settings > Environment Texture Quality) was not displaying the correct VRAM usage.
- Fixed an issue where the popup to enable diagnostics did not appear after a crash.
- Fixed an issue where some item textures and weapon skins were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where the Tutorial UI was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where mouse wheel scrolling in menus with drop down options could go faster than intended.
- Active load has been increased to reduce in-game loading times.
- Fixed an issue where the camera orientation could get distorted at the cursor position after exiting the Pause menu.
- In ‘Photo Mode’: Fixed an issue where the camera would not rotate in the Lighting tab.
- In the “Quarantine Zone”: Fixed an issue where the player and friendly characters could suddenly appear wet during gameplay.
- In ‘Quarantine Zone (Left Behind)’: Fixed an issue where lighting and textures could flicker.
- In ‘The Outskirts’: Fixed a hole in geometry visible during gameplay.
- In ‘Suburbia’: Fixed an issue preventing animations from loading.
- In the Outskirts: Restored window breaking and car shaking effects in the sniper cutscene.
- Fixed an issue where horse animations would not load in cutscenes.
- In ‘Bus Depot’: Fixed an issue where water effects could appear choppy.
- In ‘Firefly Lab’: Fixed a LOD issue where enemy NPC helmets could disappear or appear damaged.
Playstation The Last Of Us Part I PS5
- RELIVE THE GAME THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING: Experience the moving story and unforgettable characters of The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards.
- RESIST AND SURVIVE: In a devastated civilization where the infected are rampant, Joel, our protagonist, is hired to rescue 14-year-old Ellie from a quarantined military zone. This task turns into a brutal offroad journey.
- Fixed an issue where water pistol shots appeared to hit Riley but did not register when using slow motion with V-Sync disabled.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when following Riley around the mall.
- Level of detail in the Halloween Shop has been improved.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when enabling optional chat on the “Affordable Getaways” panel.
- Fixed an issue where the textures of narrative elements appeared low quality in a cutscene.
- Updated the ESDF control scheme in the arcade minigame to use “G” as an alternate key to better match the game’s keystroke input.
- Fixed an issue where screen magnifier could not work.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation aid directional icon could clip through the character model.
- In English and Hungarian: Adjusted the language used to refer to adaptive triggers and the DualSense controller touchpad.
- In Thai, Latin and Korean: Fixed translations in menus.
- In Swedish: Added missing text-to-speech in menus and fixed language after crash.
Epic Games Store
- Fixed an issue where the achievement “Who’s a Good Guy?” it was not unlocked even though the conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where the sky could appear black.
- Fixed a bug where the PSO cache could crash after 50% game completion.
- Fixed a bug where connecting a DualSense controller while watching cutscenes could force the player to jump into the game.
- Adjusted UI to show Steam Deck controls.
- Adjusted the position of HUD elements for weapons and health.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect defaults were applied to AMD RX 5700 and RX 6600 GPUs.
There are still some limitations on the PC version of the game.. Although the update has significantly improved the gaming experience, some issues still remain. reported by players, such as performance on older computers and compatibility issues with certain peripherals. However, Naughty Dog will likely continue to work on future updates to fix these issues.