The Resident Evil franchise returns to anime with a new CGI movie courtesy of TMS Entertainment
“Resident Evil: Island of Death” is the new movie CGI of the famous zombie franchise. This is something that we have known for months, but there was still a very important detail to be ironed out regarding this feature film that will bring together many of the most important characters of IP: its release date. Fortunately, today the doubts about it have been removed, which has been done through a new trailer that shows us a little more than what we will see on this occasion.
Resident Evil: Death Island will be a festival of franchise characters
Without further ado, I’ll leave you with the new trailer for “Resident Evil: Death Island”and later I’ll leave you with all the details you need to take into account regarding the band:
and now on the most important information Regarding the release of the film:
- The most important thing to know about Resident Evil: Death Island is set to release on July 7, 2023..
- The feature film, as we can see, will bring together characters from different episodes of the franchise, such as Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine, among others that are sure to thrill fans with the resurrection of so many classic games as remakes.
- Resident Evil: Death Island is a direct sequel to Resident Evil: Vendetta, the previous film in the franchise, which itself is part of the CGI film series that has been going on for so many years.
- On this occasion it will be TMS Entertainment the studio in charge of the animation of the feature film. Although he’s worked on Resident Evil movies before, it’s been a few years now since they’ve been involved in any of that.
- Ultimately, I’ll point out that in Resident Evil: Death Island, we’ll see Chris and Leon once again take center stage to head to Alcatraz, where it seems to be at the center of a new wave of zombie infections.
It is important to note that at this stage, release date of July 7, 2023 has been confirmed for Japan only. This means that at present it is unclear when it will arrive internationally or the platform through which it will be made available. That being said, the only thing to do is to be patient until more details regarding the Western release of “Resident Evil: Death Island” are clarified.