That moment came when my heart had to look in two different directions regarding The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: part of me wants to know every possible detail about it before it comes out, but the other part wants to ignore it completely so that everything surprises me when I start playing it. What game did you win? Fortunately and unfortunately at the same time, the first.
It’s all because of the incredible new 10-minute gameplay that Nintendo itself has released via its own Youtube channel official which basically focuses on introducing us to all the new skills and mechanics that will be releasing in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Below I leave you with the video in question and, a little further down, a list with all the news summarized so that you can have them as close as possible.
Flipa con el nuevo gameplay from The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Manipulate time: the link will be able to manipulate the time of certain objects to use it as crazy as, for example, improvising an elevator that goes to the sky 1️⃣
- Merge weapons: if we have a broken weapon or one that does not fully convince us, we can try to merge it with another to see if which result suits us best 2️⃣
- Ultramano: now we can move multiple objects in a block with this new ability 3️⃣
- Climb: as long as there is a ceiling above us, we can turn into a kind of drop of water to climb it 4️⃣
- I leave you with the gameplay below so you can take a look
The game will come with its own Nintendo Switch OLED and a new controller.
Considering the fact that Aonuma himself announced in the video that the game has already entered its Gold phase and therefore its development has ended, no further delay in its release date can be expected. Therefore, I have only to remind you that The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be released on May 12 exclusively for Nintendo Switch.