“Kimetsu no Yaiba“It’s one of the most popular anime in the world, I think that’s something that’s become pretty clear from seeing the work of ufotable. However, in Japan, there is a tradition with anime like “Sazae-san” or “Detective Conan” which is practically impossible to beat even for the most popular things in each district… but there is nothing impossible for the Kamado brothers. And it is that in fact, ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ season 3 premiere made Japan’s most-watched anime.
Kimetsu no Yaiba’s Blacksmith Village Drives Anime’s Return to Japan
Then I leave you with a review of how was the first week of the Aldea de los Herreros from “Kimetsu no Yaiba” ANN):
- Basically, Kimetsu no Yaiba occupied 2 of the top 3 places in terms of TV share in Japan (Concerning only the anime, not considering other broadcasts in the country).
- So it is with the anime of Sazae-san ranked second, with 8.4% market shareKimetsu no Yaiba did the following:
- It held the top anime television share position with a special edition anime from the Entertainment District. This show had a 9.1% share with a running time of 160 minutes (it aired on April 8).
- It also took the third position in animated television thanks to the Blacksmiths Village premiere.. In this case, it got an 8% television share with an episode that ran for 60 minutes (it aired on April 9).
- Result curious that the special edition of the end of season 2 of the anime ended up having a wider audience than the beginning of season 3, especially when one show was on Saturday and the next on Sunday. It’s possible that this fact reflects the fact that the Entertainment District is more popular than the Blacksmith Village among Kimetsu no Yaiba fans themselves.
Honestly, I don’t blame those who liked the previous arc of “Kimetsu no Yaiba” more than the present, because that’s exactly what happened to me when I read the manga back then. In all cases, I’m confident that when the really hot moments of this third season start rolling in, audiences will respond appropriately.. Now all that remains is to wait until the return of “Kimetsu no Yaiba” to give us moments that explode on RRSS.