Yes, I know that more than one will tell me that in Spain there is practically no anime from “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure” and Netflix, and that is absolutely true. For a while now, most anime based on the work of Hirohiko Araki Found on Crunchyrollbut it is no less true that “Stone Ocean”the newest anime in the franchise, landed on Netflix (where it is still available). But… could it be that the still hypothetical part 7 of the anime does not reach this platform?
Netflix Has JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure in Fewer and Fewer Regions
The reason I raise a scenario that “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure” will no longer be available on Netflix is the next tweet:
The scenario that the tweet in question leaves us with is as follows:
- Apparently in recent days several regions in Europe have seen all seasons of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (except the most recent content) disappear from the Netflix catalog.
- While the content is still available in other regions like the United States, it’s a definite sign that in many regions Netflix does NOT renew the license from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
- To this we can also add that the insider @bgette0 commented that ‘Netflix practically lost JoJo‘.
- And prefer Netflix I’ve been saying for a while that I feel like it’s become a great anime platform, especially licensing high-quality classic anime that we couldn’t legally watch in any way.
- However, It does not seem to me in any way that this is the right platform to have an anime like Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, and that may well change with a possible adaptation of Steel Ball Run.
Why doesn’t Netflix seem like the right place for ‘JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure’? Because they do not promote or distribute content as required by an IP address of this popularity. ‘JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure’ Needs An Anime To Release weekly, not right away, so that we talk about him in RRSS as he really deserves. must be done constant promotion like the giant anime that it is, and not just the day it arrived. In conclusion: If ‘Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure’ ends up leaving Netflix for good, it won’t surprise me.