Considering everything that happens in Season 2 of Fortniteaccording to the leaks that have come to light recently on attack on titan, it makes sense that we’re looking for ways to increase the V-bucks we have in our wallets without the real thing looking too resentful. And, given the fact that, once again, we are facing a month in which there are no free paVos codes for now i feel compelled to share with you all and you a tip that can be useful in this direction.
In this same article I want to tell you how you can buy paVos cheaper for Fortnite if you play Battle Royale on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The thing is, with the trick I’m going to tell you about below, you’ll save a lot of money when you get it if you follow a series of specific steps. I leave you with everything you need to know about it below.
Get V-Bucks for less money in Fortnite in March 2023
- Before I start, I should clarify that the safest option is to buy the V-Bucks from the game store itself. If you calculate well the packs you have to buy for each thing, you will not have much problem
- However, some stores like Eneba are also one hundred percent safe. in which we can save a lot of money buying paVos for the game
- The thing is, the actual V-Bucks packs are the same price in store as they are in the game itself. However, there is a little trick
- PlayStation Store prepaid cards are cheaper than other stores
- Therefore, we can buy these cards in Eneba to exchange them in the PS Store and thus transfer the money to our wallet
- This way we will have a little more money in the wallet than we paid for and, therefore we can buy more paVos in the PlayStation Store
- I remind you that these cards only work for the PS Store in Spain
- It should also be noted that the V-Bucks will remain in your account and you can use them on any other platform you usually play Fortnite on
Well, that’s the information I wanted to share with you all. Hope you have been helpful!
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!
Queries: [email protected]