The Carrefour chain of stores has launched an ideal console package to debut with it
There are less than 10 days left for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom coming May 12, so I guess you plan to get it when it comes out. And if you’re not doing it yet, my advice is to do so, because it looks like it’s going to be one of the biggest events of the year in video games. Maybe I’m too far ahead of you and you don’t even have a Nintendo Switch yet and are planning to buy one sooner. Also; The offer I want to share here will be great for you if the latter is your case.. I leave you with all the details below so you don’t miss the opportunity.
Nintendo Switch + 3 games at an unmissable price
- The offer in question can be found in Carrefour stores
- This is the link with which you can access the offer
- The package offers a Nintendo Siwitch with its docking station and Joy-Cons and 3 separate games to start giving it cane with
- All this for a price of 329 euros
- I did some calculations and you save a total of 140 euros
- The games in question are Just Dance 2, Rayman Legends and Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Are the 3 games in this pack worth it?
- just dance 2 It’s a great game to invite people over and spend an afternoon laughing as you do some cardio dancing to both new and classic songs
- Legends of Rayman It’s one of the best two-dimensional platformers that have been made in recent years: it’s a beautiful game, it controls luxuriously, and it has a cooperative mode to enjoy it with friends
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is an ideal tactical strategy game to enter the genre, even if you don’t like it at all. This was my case when I played it: games of this style were not cool for me, but I ended up falling in love with this one
Well, here you have an ideal bundle to get a Nintendo Switch with several games to start playing. I think it’s the best option to get one right now, since the console now has a catalog of titles full of great, high-quality games. What do you say? Will you catch it?