Although it hasn’t been officially announced yet, we’ve spent months with insiders assuring that the Dandadan anime is already in production.
“Taste” is one of the most popular manga currently, especially considering this “category” of possible big hits in the anime industry. Many are hoping that Yukinobu Tatsu’s work will debut with its relevant TV adaptation, and that’s why at least there’s already more than one reliable insider who pointed out that This same adaptation is in production. Now again in the quality of filtration has emerged information the sea of interesting.
Fence Shrinks Regarding Study That Could Work On Dandadan Anime
It is in this case egg that spoke about the still hypothetical anime “Dandadan”, and basically he did it for knock out 2 of the top performing studios that exist today in the sector:
- Initially, Oecuf wanted to specify that despite rumors that WIT Studio was linked to the Dandadan anime, they will NOT be in charge of working on the anime in question.
- On the other hand, in a reply to a user of Oecuf they also threw MAPPA like the studio behind this project.
- Which studio will then be working on the Dandadan anime? D’Oecuf, they say it’s something they still can’t talk about publicly, but what they can confirm is that it is a “good” study.
- Taking this into account, I can think of a number of alternatives assess:
- Production GI: It’s been one of the best anime studios for years. They recently worked on Ao Ashi and are in charge of Heavenly Delusion. Additionally, they are also assigned the anime of Kaiju #8.
- BONE: The studio behind My Hero Academia is also known for other projects like Mob Psycho 100. With the latter already completed, their excellent team could do a great job taking on Dandadan.
- Studio Liaison: He came out of nowhere with Mushoku Tensei and amazed the whole world. He continued to show great quality at OniMai and, in short, it’s a young studio with a lot of potential.
- CloverWorks: It may not be the type of projects they face, but with Spy x Family (partly with WIT Studio) they have already shown that they can get out of this slice of life framework that characterizes them. They have a lot of talent, that’s for sure.
The truth is, I haven’t read anything from “Dandadan” because from the first moment I saw some of the artwork, I knew it was something I was going to want to see as an anime in the future . Aesthetically it has brutal charisma on every level and from what i know managed to keep audiences VERY satisfied in its first 100 chapters. I don’t have a clue when the anime will be officially announced, but what I know for sure is that when it does arrive, it will become one of the most anticipated around the world.