Mario Kart started as a curious spin off of the most famous plumber in the world but quickly became one of the most powerful IP addresses in the entire Nintendo catalog. Since then, games from the franchise have consistently dominated the top-selling games on Big N consoles and, in fact, currently Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is by far the best-selling game on Nintendo Switch.
A Mario Kart mod turns the ground into lava
- There is no doubt that Mario Kart andIt is a saga that has succeeded in sales, but also captured the hearts of millions of fans worldwide.
- As soon as you become interested in the world of speed run You’ll know the series has some of the most incredible stories in this niche and of course the mod scene doesn’t disappoint either.
- Dozens of Mario Kart mods have been created, but the one I bring to you today is one of the most curious I have ever seen.
- A user named “RedFalcon” he created a mod that turns the asphalt of the track into lava. It all started as a joke, but the fun is that You must complete a complete lap of each of the 5 circuits without touching the track.
- They go in ascending order of difficulty and the difficulty is that Just by touching the track, you will have to start again from the starting line.
I don’t know what you think about it, but I liked it so much it would be great if nintendo add a similar game mode in Mario Kart 8 DeluxeI think some super creative and interesting circuits could come out of the experience.