Crash Bandicoot is a game that has left an indelible mark on the history of video games and on the hearts of millions of gamers around the world. Since its launch in 1996, this iconic character has been a symbol of fun and adventure for several generations of players. Upbeat music, endearing characters, and challenging gameplay have made this game a treasure trove for many gamers.
And many of those fans showed their love for the franchise created by The naughty dog pay tribute to him in the best possible way: through self-created video games inspired by Crash. Today I bring you 3 of the most interesting fan-made games I found, and whether you’re a fan of marsupials or not, I think you’ll love them as much if not more than I do.
Crash Bandicoot Advance
- Most likely most of you reading this know Crash Bandicoot for its debut on PS1 or for the remake that came to PS4 and some time later to the rest of the consoles.
- It is even possible that some of you had your first contact with the marsupial in Crash Bandicoot 4: it was about time, but what you may not know is that Crash also starred in Game Boy Advance adventures, Nintendo’s iconic portable computer.
- Crash Bandicoot Advance is a fan-made game that pays homage to precisely that release, using the same graphical style and gameplay but expanding the experience with all-new levels and playable mechanics that weren’t in the original.
Crash Bandicoot Decks
- If you played the first Crash Bandicoot Most likely, you will remember a specific level with nightmares.
- The game in general is difficult. even more if we take into account that the standards of difficulty have changed a lot since then, but undoubtedly the level that takes over is that of the bridge.
- Not only do you need your movements to be precise to the millimeter, but the design of the level itself (which at first seems very simple, but has fabric) It is made to boil your blood.
- As if that weren’t enough, due to the change in physics the easel level is even more complicated in the remake.
- Are you a masochist and want to relive the experience? Crash Bandicoot Decksa game created by Alexs Stuff, is perfect for you, becauseIt is precisely a reinterpretation of this infamous level.
Crash N Tense Adventure
- And I left what I think is the best of all for last. Crash N Tense Adventure At the moment it is only a demo, but which undoubtedly enters through the eyes.
- The art style of the game is amazing, with hand-drawn animations and super creative mechanics, many of which were not in the original game.
- If you are a fan of Crash Bandicoot you have to try it yes or yes, because it is an experience that will not leave you indifferent.
- Did you want to try it? Well you’re in luck because you can download and play it yourself here.
For many players, Crash Bandicoot is a reminder of the importance of nostalgia and the emotional connection we can have with video games.. In my case, I remember with great fondness the days of the PS1 and fan-made games like the ones I brought to you today remind me once again that video games are not just a hobby, but a way to escape reality and immerse yourself in a world of fantasy and fun.