Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 players have something to look forward to. Both games will soon be receiving a ton of new and free content: the former with maps and game modes from 2011’s MW3, and the latter with fixes from the original Warzone.
If you’re bored with the multiplayer content of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, wait for February 15 – Around this time, lots of new free content will be coming to both games as part of Season 2.
Modern Warfare 2: there’s a lot to look forward to
The most important news included in Season 2:
- The title will receive four new cards divided into two categories. The classic cards are: The Dome (familiar to fans of MW3 from 2011) and the Valderas Museum, while Battlegrounds (created for 64 players with vehicles) include: Zaya Observatory and Al Malik International;
- Six game modes familiar from previous episodes of the series are coming to the game: Infection, Gunplay, and Grind (Modified Kill Confirmed) will be added permanently.and Drop Zone, All or Nothing and One in the Chamber will be activated in an alternating weekly rotation during the second season;
- a ranking mode will be added, which will continuously evaluate our skills and reward us with the appropriate ranking (from 1 to 50);
- developers will add another operator, new combat arenas and skins;
- The maximum experience level will increase from 250 to 500.
Season 2 content in one graphic.
Warzone 2.0: what’s new
Season 2 will also bring new features to warzone 2.0:
- A new map will be added: Ashika Island, located in Japan and 30% larger compared to other maps in the game.;
- the title will receive the Resurgence mode known from the first Warzone;
- the Gulag (one on one) will be updated: death will mean the end of the game and victory will mean returning to the battlefield.
Besides, players of both games will receive a jet ski and five new weapons. Four will be added on February 15 (ISO Hemlock rifle, crossbow, KV shotgun, two Kodachi knives), and one mid-season (Tempus Torrent rifle).
You can read a detailed description of Season 2 content on the official website of the series.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.