Piczle Lines 2: Into the Puzzleverse has been announced for To change, and you won’t have to wait long to play it. Publisher Rainy Frog and developer Score Studios have confirmed that the title is slated for release on February 22, 2023.
Piczle Lines, the most addictive logic puzzle known to man, returns in this extra-packed, story-driven new puzzle exploration extravaganza.
“Help Score-chan and Professor Matrix track down their goofy cat, Dbug, in another completely avoidable, self-made crisis! Delve into your favorite literature spanning the entire Puzzleverse, solve PICTURE PUZZLES to recreate the objects of each chapter in order to discover DBug and bring them back to safety.
All you have to do is connect pairs of digital dots by drawing a line between them and the image will be revealed, one line at a time.
In addition to the crazy antics of Story Mode, you’ll find hundreds of additional puzzles in Puzzle Mode, from musical instruments to great works of art, zodiac animals and more!
New for Piczle Lines 2:
– Bigger, better and more beautiful puzzles in many shapes, sizes and themes.
– New visual themes to choose from to customize the look of the puzzles.
– Earn and inspect miniatures of all characters.
– A host of new options to customize the way you play.
– Check for errors or use focus mode to help you focus on clues.
– Find secrets in each chapter to unlock additional secret puzzles.
– Over 100 hours of fun with puzzling images.
– Seasonal puzzle packs are unlocked multiple times throughout the year.
– Additional puzzle packs available for purchase separately.
Below is a trailer for Piczle Lines 2: Into the Puzzleverse.