Released yesterday, Mario Golf Super Rush received its very first patch, which brings some interface changes, which adds a little bit of content, and various more general adjustments.
Deployed shortly before the title’s release, this update 1.1.0 by Mario Golf: Super Rush should now be accessible to all players who have purchased the title.
In Golf Battle mode, players can choose either the “yes” or “no” option regarding events. If they choose yes, an event will occur regularly during the game. The Golf Adventure mode, the solo part of the title, also has the right to some changes:
- Tees, approaches and putts challenges have been added. New challenges can be taken up with the Marto Brothers in each of the training grounds.
- Lessons have been added on the subject of wind effects and management. New challenges can be taken up with the Marto Brothers in each of the training grounds.
- Changes have been made to several scenes that take place in the game’s Golf Adventure mode.
Regarding the rest changes made by Camelot, we find in this patch 1.1.0:
- “Trial swing” is now displayed on the screen when doing a trial swing.
- Changes have been made to the use of motion controls for elk.
Play online or in local wireless communication
- The names of your online opponents are now displayed.
- Connection errors that occurred during a game are now displayed.
- Changes have been made to the position of text and other information displayed during the game.
- Changes have been made to the result screen.
- In addition, changes have been made to the game balance, and issues have been fixed to make the game experience more enjoyable.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.