Free Fire has become one of the most popular video games in recent years, even leaving behind Fortnite, Genshin Impact and Call of duty. Its easy access, download and eye-catching characters in scenarios keep it among the favorites.
One of his most wanted hacks is how to give headshots and how to redeem the codes that are available daily.
To this we add some queries that are made to have flashy nicknames in the game, to differentiate yourself from other members of the community. One of these is how to put white space to achieve an invisible name. Yes, you can, and below we explain what you need to do to make the settings in your account.
HOW TO PUT BLANK SPACE IN FREE FIRE?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions among new players. Here we are going to show you the step by step that you must follow to make the modifications and see the changes instantly.
STEP 1: Copy this code that is invisible in parentheses: (ㅤ)
STEP 2: Do you want a smaller white space? Copy this code: (ﾠ)
STEP 3: The last step you need to follow is to paste one of those codes in the field Nick exchange that appears in your Free Fire account.
HOW TO HAVE AN INVISIBLE NICK IN FREE FIRE?
If you want to have a “ghost” profile when you play a game or are in Free Fire chat, you can change all the characters of your nick to blank spaces. Something you should keep in mind is that having an invisible name may already be occupied by another member of the community. So what can I do?
The quick and easy answer is to mix up letters and those blanks so your nickname doesn’t show up completely.
On the Internet you can find a wide list of platform options that are name generators for Free Fire. Always check that it is not in use so that you can make the changes to your preference.
DATA YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. The invisible space (ㅤ) occupies one character, that is, the same space as a letter.
2. The maximum length that a nickname can have in Free Fire is 12 characters, including invisible spaces.
3. Your name in Free Fire can start or end with an invisible space.
HOW TO REDEEM CODES IN GARENA FREE FIRE?
1. The first step is to click here to access the official rewards portal, the rewards redemption page.
2. Then log in to your Free Fire account from the chosen option: Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
3. Enter the twelve (12) digit code in the field provided (be careful not to confuse some numbers with letters) and confirm.
4. Once you have confirmed the code you have chosen, wait for it to appear in your account.
WHAT IS FREEFIRE?
It is the latest survival game available on mobile devices. Each 10-minute game will put you on a remote island with 49 other players looking to survive. Players will be free to choose their starting point using their parachute and must stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. They will be able to drive vehicles to explore the map, create strategies to hide or use camouflage objects.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.