Fortnite Battle Royale is already available on a lot of platforms and, since going from one to another can be somewhat cumbersome, we have decided to give you a hand to understand a little better how to play on each of them. To do this, we have created this report in which we summarize the Fortnite controls on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and iPhone . So you can play calmly in any situation.
Best Fortnite BR weapon combinations
Fortnite controls on PC
The controls of Fortnite Battle Royale on PC can be changed at any time by opening the “Settings” menu and then entering “Input”. Below we detail the commands that are used by default for the different actions of Fortnite Battle Royale on PC.
- Move Forward : W / Up Arrow.
- Move Backward : S / Down Arrow.
- Move Right : D / Right Arrow.
- Move Left : A / Left Arrow.
- Cursor mode : Left Alt / Right Alt.
- Jump : Spice bar.
- Shoot : Left mouse click.
- Objective : Right click of the mouse.
- Reload : R.
- Use : E.
- Equip Trap : T.
- Edit build : G.
- Change construction material : Right click of the mouse.
- Select building type : V.
- Rotate building : R.
- Reset building edition : Right click of the mouse.
- Repair / Upgrade : F.
- Slot up : Mouse wheel down.
- Slot down : Mouse wheel up.
- Chat : Enter.
- Quick message : B.
- Put a note : N.
- Set target : Middle mouse button.
- Open map : M.
- Open inventory : I.
- Jump cinematic : Space bar.
- Resurrect : Left mouse click.
- Reappear : Right click of the mouse.
- Crouch : Left control.
- Run : Left Shift.
- 1 : 1 weapon slot .
- Weapon slot 2 : 2.
- Weapon slot 3 : 3.
- Weapon slot 4 : 4.
- Weapon slot 5 : 5.
- Skill slot 1 : Z.
- Skill slot 2 : X.
- Skill slot 3 : C.
- 1 : 5 gadget slot .
- Gadget slot 2 : 6.
Everything you need to know to play and win Fortnite in the most complete game guide
Fortnite controls on PS4
To switch between Combat Mode and Construction Mode in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4 you have to press the circle button.
Combat Mode Controls on PS4
Construction Mode Controls on PS4
Discover all the Fortnite merchandising: t-shirts, mugs, mobile cases … even edible cake decorations!
Fortnite controls on Xbox One
To switch between Combat Mode and Construction Mode in Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox One, press the B button.
Combat Mode Controls on Xbox One
Construction Mode controls on Xbox One
What is the ideal Fortnite setup to play on PC?
Fortnite controls on Nintendo Switch
- Change construction material: ZL.
- Previous construction part: L.
- Inventory: Key above the crosshead.
- Dancing / Emoji: Key below the crosshead.
- Squad communications: Key to the right of the crosshead.
- Sprint: Press the left stick twice.
- Confirm: ZR.
- Next construction part: R.
- Switch to peak: X.
- Trap / Interact: Y.
- Change to construction mode / Edit construction part: A.
- Jump: R.
- Look around: Right stick.
- Rotate construction piece: Press right stick.
- Game menu: +.
- Map: -.
Secrets and curiosities of Fortnite that surely you did not know
Fortnite controls on iOS
- Move : Sitck from the lower left corner.
- Crouch : Button with the crouched doll in the upper right corner.
- Jump : Button with the jumping doll from the upper right corner.
- Collect items : Automatically passing over them. In the case of chests or special objects, you have to click on them to open them.
- Change weapons and objects : By clicking on the desired weapon or object in the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Set target / Look around : Dragging your finger across the right side of the screen.
- Shoot / use object : Button with a bullet in the lower left corner / by pressing either side of the screen.
- Aim with peephole : Peephole button in the upper right corner.
- Reload : Reload button in the lower center.
- Inventory : Bottom backpack button.
- Construction menu : Tools button at the bottom.
- Build : Touching the screen after choosing the item to build within the construction menu.
So far our compilation with all the Fortnite controls for the different platforms on which the game is currently available. May the best win!
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: email@example.com