The search engine Google, with a 92% market share, is in the best position to understand the interests and concerns of the citizens of Spain. Like every year, it has just published which ones have been top search trends throughout 2021.
The results draw the profile of a user more concerned with more or less mundane matters than with the great current affairs that have starred in 2021.
Issues such as the eruption of the La Palma volcano, vaccination or the Covic passport appear, but with much less prominence than others such as sport, weather forecast or even the name of Thor’s hammer. By categories, these are the main searches that have been carried out in Spain in the Google search engine.
1. Time tomorrow.
3. The League.
4. Real Madrid.
5. Roland Garros.
6. La Palma volcano.
9. Atlético de Madrid.
3. Rafael Nadal.
4. Carlos Alcaraz.
5. Ana Peleteiro.
6. Paula Badosa.
7. Dani Olmo.
8. Simone Biles.
9. Unai Simon.
Movies, TV and series
3. Love is in the air.
4. The island of temptations.
5. The squid game.
6. Secret story.
7. The last temptation.
8. Mask Singer.
9. The Bridgertons.
1. when does Spain play?
2. when is Black Friday.
3. when is my time to get vaccinated?
4. when does Madrid play?
5. when is Easter.
6. When does WhatsApp come back?
7. when does Barcelona play?
8. when the Olympics start.
9. when is carnival.
10. when does Fifa 22 come out.
1. what is the name of Thor’s hammer.
2. how to know if I am delinquent.
3. how is Madrid doing.
4. how is Spain going.
5. what is the name of the acacia flower.
6. how are the elections going in Madrid?
7. how to get the covid passport.
8. how a giraffe sleeps.
9. olive flower, what is it called?
10. how to make bread.
1. why a volcano erupts.
2. why does the light go up.
3. why is Messi leaving?
4. why Melendi is not in La Voz.
5. why does the arm hurt from the vaccine.
6. why Cat was crazy in Victorious.
7. why is Women’s Day celebrated.
8. Why am I closing my applications?
9. why do cats purr.
10. why are there so many earthquakes in Granada.