In today’s hybrid world, homes and businesses in Peru are increasingly looking for technological devices that are easy to use, intuitive and above all have a positive impact on the environment. In response to these preferences and needs, HP Inc. introduces its line of Smart Tank printers, which stand out by offering greater value and cost savings.
HP Smart Tank printers stand out for their quick and easy setup, durable design and extended warranty, and this year the company introduces the new HP Smart Tank 580, which enhances the user experience with intuitive, hassle-free setup, smart features and better connectivity(v)including self-healing Wi-Fi® and smart app usage. This printer can also print up to 12,000 pages in black and white or up to 6,000 pages in color(v) providing uninterrupted printing with a pre-filled ink cartridge supply.
“Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are an engine of growth in the Peruvian economy. SMBs have plans for the future and are looking for smart technology solutions that give them a competitive advantage and, in turn, generate greater savings.said Juan José Forti, Home Printing Category Manager Peru & Bolivia at HP Inc.Line HP Smart Tank is designed for those who print a lot from home and need a smarter, more connected printing experience at a lower cost.”
Key benefits and features of the new HP Smart Tank 580 printer:
- the unbeatable(vii) The HP Smart app has smart guide buttons to perform print, scan, copy, and fax tasks.
- Automatically detect IDs and print with the ID copy button.
- Print without interruption thanks to its self-healing Wi-Fi® connection.
- It offers HP Wolf Essential Security, which will help protect sensitive information as families continue to work and study from the comfort of their homes.
- Printing savings: with this printer you will save up to 45%(viii) compared to the previous model.
- Designed to meet high-volume printing needs, the new Smart Tank 580 lets you print in color and black and white at a lower cost.
- With the inks included in the box, you can print up to 12,000 black and white pages or up to 6,000 color pages.
- The Smart Tank 580 includes up to 2 years warranty(ix) of manufactures.
- Made with 45% recycled plastic.
- It is EPEAT Silver and Energy Star certified.
- Auto on/off energy saving technology(X)which does not require any additional user intervention.
- Recyclable packaging that won’t waste or leak(xi).
- It features sensors that make it easy to monitor and maintain ink levels.
“At HP, we care about protecting the environment and aim to promote a fully regenerative, carbon-free economy, while creating the most sustainable technologies and solutions in the industry. One example is our new Smart Tank 580 printer, made with 45% recycled plastic,” concluded Forti, who said that this objective corresponds to the profile of the new consumer responsible for his environment and the world.
Rachel Maga is a technology journalist currently working at Globe Live Media agency. She has been in the Technology Journalism field for over 5 years now. Her life’s biggest milestone is the inside tour of Tesla Industries, which was gifted to her by the legend Elon Musk himself.