- Make these chocolate hazelnut truffles, a creamy and delicious dessert that you will have in a few minutes. Learn how to prepare it with this Comedera recipe.
Who can resist the creaminess of some delicious truffles? I assure you that no one can refuse to try them, they are very delicious and pleasant to the palate.
This sweet is one of the most popular for its practicality, flavor and elegance, depending on how you make it. There are many ways to make them, but chocolate is one of the most exquisite.
Chocolate truffles with hazelnuts are made by blending cocoa with cream and then coating it with the chopped dried fruit. It is an easy snack to make and very quick.
Let’s get started!
Rich chocolate truffles with hazelnuts
Prepare hazelnut chocolate truffles, a special dessert that is prepared in a few minutes.
|1 hour 10 minutes
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 133ml ml of cream
- 30 grams of butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts
- We are going to start our recipe, organizing all the ingredients to have them at hand.
- Then, you will take your chocolate bar and you are going to chop it.
- You are going to melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, along with the butter and sugar. Then you are going to add the cream. Mix and let melt.
- Once the chocolate is melted together with the cream, turn off and let cool.
- Take your mixture to the fridge for 1 hour so that it compacts very well.
- After that time, you will place your hazelnuts on a plate.
- Take out your mixture and you will start to make uniform balls.
- Later you are going to pass them through the plate with hazelnuts to coat them.
- Let compact for 20 more minutes and that’s it.
OTHER VARIATIONS OF CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES:
- Chocolate cookies: You can crush cookies and add it to the melted chocolate to give it more texture and flavor. Coverage may vary with the same cookies.
- White chocolate and coconut: If you are not a fan of dark chocolate, you can use white to find a smoother and more elegant flavor that, combined with coconut, will be spectacular.
- Ponqué or sponge cake: Truffles can also be made with this type of dough, you just have to combine it with milk or cream to make them more moldable.
- With condensed milk: Merge the chocolate with the condensed milk, but do not add more sugar, since the condensed will provide all the sweetness.
- chocolate meringue
- Chocolate atole
- Sugar free chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate cake
- chocolate neapolitan
- chocolate tequenos