Concern for music legend Ralph Siegel. The producer had to spend four days in the hospital over New Year’s Eve.
Ralph Siegel (77) had a difficult start to the new year, he spent New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day in the hospital, as “Bild” reports. The music producer suddenly collapsed in his house and hit his forehead on a pipe. The trigger for his collapse was an overdose of drugs.
In an interview with “Bild”, the musician admits: “I fell over like a wet sack. The reason was a tablet overdose of morphine and cortisone, which I administered myself without thinking” and added: “I wanted to be fit for my New Year’s Eve party.” The composer, who has already suffered three herniated discs, simply took his morning and evening painkiller ration together. Luckily, his wife Laura acted quickly and called an ambulance.
While the cancer-stricken musician celebrated his New Year’s Eve in his sick bed, a New Year’s party took place in his house: “I had to stay in the clinic for observation, but I didn’t want to spoil my friends’ New Year’s Eve. We still had contact via cell phone video.”
Ashley Johnson is the lead reporter for Globe Live Media on things related to Entertainment, Lifestyle, and Music. Being a fitness enthusiast, her background involves growing up in Beverly Hills, where She often interacts with famous Artists and also talks about their ways for a Healthy Lifestyle. She is in fact a profound Yoga student. You can be well assured about the authenticity and quality of Lifestyle, Health, and Music reports published by her. She is a part-time gamer too, so she will also cover the gaming section of Globe Live Media every now then.