During State of play which took place late last month revealed some of the video games that will be coming to PS Plus Essential, Extra, and Premium throughout March. After that, it was just up to Microsoft to move on and share the list of games that will be added to its Game Pass service in the coming weeks.
A few days ago it was announced by surprise that one of them would be Guilty Gear: Strive, a game released in 2021 exclusively for PC and PlayStation consoles. NOW we already know the full list, and I’m sure you’ll like it. It even has two much-loved retro pieces!
These are the games coming to Game Pass in March
- Guilty Equipment: Strive (PC, Consoles, Cloud) – March 9th
- Dead space 2 (Cloud) – March 9
- Dead space 3 (Cloud) – March 9th
- Wallheim (Game Preview, Consoles) – March 14
- The Civilization of Sid Meier VI (Cloud, Consoles, PC) – March 16
- Ni No Kuni II: Rebirth of a Kingdom (Consoles, PC) – March 21
Games are leaving Game Pass very soon
Unfortunately, the entry of new titles also implies the departure of many others. These are all video games that will no longer be available on Game Pass throughout the month:
- F1 2020 (EA game)
- goat simulator (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- paradise killer (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- Subtitle (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- young souls (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, Desktop)
What game are you going to put more cane in March? Personally, Guilty Gear: Strive catches my eye because it’s considered an outstanding fighting game, although my partner Claudio will choose to give this Ni No Kuni a try.
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!