Three people, including the attacker and a minor, were killed Thursday in a shooting at a Royal Palm Beach supermarket, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in Florida reported.
Agents came to the supermarket Publix and found three people dead from gunshot wounds, including a man, a woman and a child, the Palm Beach sheriff’s office, north of Miami, detailed on its Twitter account.
The Police did not offer details or identities of the deceased, but assured that “no” it was an aggressor who is “active”.
South Florida, especially Miami-Dade County, has faced a wave of indiscriminate shootings against civilians in recent weeks, including for settling scores between gangs.
THESE MAY INTEREST YOU
- The giant sinkhole begins to swallow a house in Mexico
- Facebook suspends Donald Trump until 2023
- How is the innovative nuclear reactor “Natrium” that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett will build in the US?
- The majority of patients with coronavirus in Chile did not want to be vaccinated
- “¡Miserables!”: Maduro criticizes the US for excluding Venezuela from donating vaccines
- The luxuries of Nicolás Maduro: the payment of US $ 60,000 to the singer Bonny Cepeda and other waste in recent years
Melissa Galbraith is the World News reporter for Globe Live Media. She covers all the major events happening around the World. From Europe to Americas, from Asia to Antarctica, Melissa covers it all. Never miss another Major World Event by bookmarking her author page right here.