The Hunger Games will be the next big series for streamers and will be hosted by IlloJuan
As you well know, Squid Craft Games 2 is complete and already we are waiting for what will be the next big series for streamers that will take place in Minecraft, which seems to be the game par excellence for this type of event. Obviously, There will be several series coming soon in the aforementioned Mojang title.
Yes, you will all think of the third season of Tortillaland, although for now the future of the series is up in the air; but that’s not what I’m here to talk about in this post, since we already know what will be next.
The next round of Minecraft streamers will be The Hunger Games and will be hosted by IlloJuan
Exactly, as you can see in the title and in the header above, the next round of streamers will be in Minecraft and it will be The Hunger Games. This is how the existence of this new Twitch Rivals was revealed:
- Looks like, during a meeting with the members of Euphoniathe team that develops all these series, revealed that The Hunger Games will be the next big Minecraft series.
- And if, its main organizer will be IlloJuan, the beloved Malaga streamer.
- On another side, AuronPlay has confirmed that they are in development and the Malaga streamer will be the big visible face of the project.
- This new Twitch Rivals This will be the first major Minecraft series, after other projects like 14 Days, for IlloJuan.
- They also released what could be other details of the event, and that is that the Malaga man would realize it with Ibai Llanos, although it is not official for now.
- This, yes, For now, there is no confirmed date for its celebrationAlthough it is expected to be a very well attended event, even with non-Spanish speaking guestslike in Squid Craft 2.
From there, we’ll be on the lookout for any future announcements that may be made regarding the aforementioned new Euphonia and IlloJuan event.
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!