Crime Boss: Rockay City is a game that has always aroused a certain curiosity in me. for being dubbed one of GTA’s main rivals. That’s why I had a certain desire for the game to come out on later consoles being able to try it out from the comfort of my couch; although it is true that the first reviews that have emerged on the game have me thinking from here until it sees the light.
And, if I say that, it is because of the idea that they are already gone the first analyzes of Crime Boss: Rockay City whose average was collected by the Metacritic portal, which is not as good as it could be. Then I summarize the whole movement so you can understand what exactly I’m talking about.
Crime Boss: Is Rockay City aiming for success?
- The current average score of the game on Metacritic 55 years old
- It is a very low rating for the standards that the platform manages
- It has until two failures by the international media
- The thing is, in short, scans suggest the game tried to bite off more than it could swallow and got lost in its grand ambition
- This caused the game respects scratching in some of its sections and is not able to arouse interest in others
- These notes refer to the PC version, since the game will be released in a few months on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- I’ll leave you with a trailer for the game below in case you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet.
However, I now have to break a spear for those other games that released under similar conditions and managed to skyrocket over the months. Does anyone remember No Man’s Sky and Cyberpunk 2077? I wouldn’t rule out Crime Boss: Rockay City following the same pathbut it is something that already depends solely on its developers.