As many of you know, manga and anime are two products that have a very high value within Japanese society. For this reason, there are so many institutions that want to recognize the work of artists through award ceremonies and galas. One of the most prestigious and oldest competitions in the industry is the one organized by the Japan Cartoonists Association.and we already have the list of winners this year with a clear winner: Spy x Family.
Unlike those who created other similar institutions, the prizes for this awards gala are decided by consensus among many professions that they are part of the Association of Illustrators of the Land of the Rising Sun; the popular vote is not taken into account. And in the ‘Best Comic’ category of the 52nd edition, that of 2023, Spy x Family emerged as the big winner.
Spy x Family continues to establish itself as an excellent manga
- According to reports from MangaMoguraRE, Tatsuya Endo’s manga triumphed among the jury of the Japan Illustrators Association
- Likewise, there were two works that also received very important recognitions:
- Premio Manga Kingdom Tottori: Made in the Abyss
- Minister of Education, Science and Technology Award: Choujin Locke
- In this way it is confirmed good start to the year for Spy x Familywhich will feature the return of its anime twice throughout 2023
When is the Spy x Family anime coming back?
After becoming one of the most successful anime series of all of 2022, the adaptation of Endo-sensei’s work will return twice sooner than later. On the one hand we have the anime season 2which will arrive next month october. And on the other is film CODE: Whitewhich will be entirely original and It will be released on December 22 in Japan..