Resident Evil 4 Remake is out today on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, but it looks like Capcom wanted to leave us a little gift for people who like to live with anxiety for what’s to come; For those of us who find it hard to enjoy the present because we look forward to what’s to come in the future (to be able to enjoy the game beyond the extra content it already brings with itI mean).
The thing is, not a day has passed since Resident Evil 4 Remake is out and Capcom has already announced what is the release date of what will be your first free DLC for everyone. It’s called The Mercenaries and I leave you below all the information you need to know about it so you can have all the details as close as possible.
Resident Evil 4 Remake: The Mercenaries will be released on April 7
- As Capcom shared just a few hours ago, this DLC will be released on April 7
- This will be free content for anyone who has the base game
- I still don’t know exactly what it will be, but his name leaves us with a key clue
- The fact is that there are already other DLCs with similar names from previous installments of the saga and they all consisted of accessing a series of additional challenges to test our skills in specific situations
- Therefore, my personal bet is that The Mercenaries will offer the same; although I will be attentive to any news that Capcom reveals on the DLC with the aim of telling you about it as soon as possible
- Then I let you with the game’s launch trailer mentioning the date of the DLC so you can see it with your own eyes
Have you ever tried Resident Evil 4 Remake? What do you think? I read you in the comments.