The legendary farm management saga celebrates the arrival of summer by returning to consoles and PC
Harvest Moon: Winds of Anthosthe latest title in the long-running saga that combines farm life with a life simulator, will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC this summer As announced Natsume.
Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is coming this summer
- Hiro Maekawa, the CEO of Natsume, mentioned in a press release “We’re excited to show off more of our expansive world of Anthos, starting with Providence Village. We’re sure fans can’t wait to explore every inch of the room.”
- The company will reveal details about characters, animals, and plantations in the future.
- During the adventure you will meet interesting characters. Anthos is the home of the Harvest Spritesspirits that protect people, nature and Harvest Goddess, the goddess who personifies them.
- There unprecedented volcanic eruption What happened ten years ago has left the villages cut off, but the Harvest Goddess sends a letter in a bottle containing a magic key to reunite the villages and all their inhabitants.
Nintendo Harvest Moon: One World NSW
- Grab the hoe and dive into farm life as you harvest the crop and take care of the animals on your humble farm.
- Earn money by selling your products and turn your house into a real farm!
- A great adventure awaits you! You will travel through five connected regions, each with its own climate, flora and fauna.
In Harvest Moon: Winds of AnthosIn addition to pets, you can meet and breed wild animals and explore the world of Anthos on horses and other mounts. However, it is still necessary to take care of the land and plants to ensure the smooth running of the business. You can collect seeds from all over the world and cultivate the most requested or the rarest and most valuable plants.
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!
Queries: [email protected]