It was eventually unlocked in the Battle Pass of Fortnite the possibility of obtaining the new skin of Eren Yeager, which was promised as a secret outfit for this season 2 of chapter 4. A crossover that came accompanied by other two skins that can already be purchased in the store game like Levy and Mikasa. However, and thinking back to Eren, in this article I want to tell you everything you need to know to unlock his outfit.
First of all, it should be pointed out that, as Epic Games itself commented, These missions will be available until the end of the season on June 2, 2023, so you have plenty of time to complete these challenges. Then I leave you what they are and some keys that can be useful to overcome them. Let’s bother
Solution of all Eren Yeager missions in Fortnite
In order to get Eren’s new skin, you will need to complete the 8 missions that are in your section of the Battle Pass, which correspond to the following:
- Visit 5 guard towers: a challenge with an easy solution, since the game itself shows you the location of each of them on the map 1️⃣
- Swing between 3 trees in a row using the stunt kit: In this other article told you how you can get the item 2️⃣
- Discover the basement of the Yeager family in Plaza Pintoresca: In this other article told you its exact location 3️⃣
- Destroy structures with the lightning spear: is in the same places as 3D Maneuver Teams 4️⃣
- Hit 7 opponents with the 3D Maneuver Gear or Lightning Spear: a very simple mission, since you already know where to find them 5️⃣
- Hit the neck of different Titan targets with the 3D Maneuver Gear: once you have the item all you have to do is go to the places fortnite tells you on the map itself and hit the titans you find at the place on the neck 6️⃣
- Deal damage to your opponents in flight: if you have both the drill kit and the lightning spear you can complete this mission in no time 7️⃣
- Search Scan Body Trunks: you can find them in the Yeager family basement 8️⃣
Well, there you have all the information that I wanted to share with you all about it. What do you think of this crossover between Fortnite and Attack on Titan?
Meet Ashley Johnson, the lead reporter for Globe Live Media, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle, and music. As a fitness enthusiast and a profound yoga student, she shares her passion for a healthy lifestyle, which stems from growing up in Beverly Hills, where she frequently interacts with renowned artists.
You can count on Ashley’s reports to be authentic, high-quality, and informative when it comes to lifestyle, health, and music. Ashley is also a part-time gamer and will provide coverage for the gaming section of Globe Live Media seldomly.
With Ashley’s diverse background and experience, her writing style is engaging, informative, and captivating. Get ready to immerse yourself in her world of entertainment, lifestyle and music!
Queries: [email protected]