The Microsoft Rewards program on Xbox went through a tough time this week as many people had issues with untrackable Xbox Achievements, and the team is aware of the issues.
As a result, several requirements have changed for the multiple punch cards offered today. You can see a preview of some of them below, and we’ll go into more detail after the tweet:
– Reduced monthly bonus requirement for weekly sets from 3 to 2
– Reduced requirements and points for additional punch cards
The team is actively working and monitoring the situation. pic.twitter.com/S7k4htUwtc
—Daniel Martins (@danimarts) March 16, 2023
So, let’s break this down a bit. Here is what has changed from what we can see:
- March 2023 Monthly Bonus Round: Some regions (but not all) may find that you now need to complete 3 achievements instead of 5, as well as 2 weekly sets instead of 3.
- Weekly Set (March 14-21): The tweet mentions that you now need to complete 3 achievements instead of 5, although we believe this has always been the case.
- EA Play Games Punch Card March 2023: Some regions (but not all) may find that you now only need to complete 1 achievement instead of 3, for a total of 100 points instead of 250.
Hopefully these tracking issues will be resolved fairly soon in the next few days. Crossed fingers!
Have you been affected by these issues? Tell us in the comment section below.
About Fraser Gilbert
Fraser has an unhealthy obsession with all things Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead series and has extensive knowledge of Xbox sports games. He also supports Walsall FC, that West Midlands team you’ve never heard of.
I reported it the other day. Personally, I think they shouldn’t have changed the reward points, goodwill gesture and all.
Touch here to load 1 comments
leave a comment
Wait, you must be logged in to post a comment…