As usual, Microsoft has released a new update for the Xbox One and Xbox Series operating system. This update has a build number of: XB_FLT_2208NI22621.1729.220720-2200 and is currently only available to Insiders in the Alpha ring.
So if you’re not a member of the console preview program, it will take a while to get the updates. Although this version of the firmware is really minor and only brings news for the company’s controls.
What’s new in the Xbox update
If you are a user of an Xbox adaptive control you will be in luck because significant improvements are added here. When it comes to the official command of the console, there are improvements in latency and disconnections. Here is the list of changes:
- A new controller firmware version is available for Alpha users starting today! This firmware includes the following fixes/improvements:
- Functionality with third-party joysticks used with the Xbox Adaptive Controller.
- Xbox Wireless and PC Bluetooth disconnections.
- Improved bluetooth latency when connected to a Windows PC.
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are pleased to announce that the following fixes have been implemented for this build:
- Various updates to correctly reflect locale languages across the console.
Of course, being a software for Alpha Insider users, it has a lot of bugs ahead, I leave you access to the full note.
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.