The Last of Us: Part I is out now on PC, and with the game also came the first mods. In this guide, you will learn which mods are the best.
The Last of Us, originally released on the PlayStation 3 console, is, according to many gamers, one of the most important games of recent years. So it’s no surprise that fans of the Naughty Dog-created title couldn’t wait for the new version, which was released on PC on March 28. Shortly after the release, the first mods started appearing and In this guide, you will learn which are the best.
The best mods for The Last of Us
The Last of Us: Part I has reached PC gamers in very poor technical condition. Numerous glitches and poor optimization have become a gamer’s nightmare; even those with a powerful PC complain about fps drops.
- OODLE V2.9.5 FIX: Currently this is the most downloaded mod for TLOU on Nexus Mods. According to the author, the developers used a faulty Oodle library, which was responsible for stuttering and general performance drops. Replacing it with a patched version can positively affect the technical state of the game..
- DLSSTWEAKS – Among other things, this mod allows you to use DLAA smoothing or set DLSS scaling. In short, you can improve the number of fps.
- Multi Filter Pack – This mod lets you apply subtle color filters to the image which, depending on the player’s preference, can make the viewing experience more enjoyable.
- Debug Developer Menu – With this mod, you can access a variety of developer tools that can serve as an important curiosity or convenience during gameplay.
- Skip Playstation boot intro: Every time you boot, The Last Us Playstation intro appears. This mod removes it, allowing you to start playing faster.
The Last of Us on Steam Workshop
Mods for The Last of Us: Part I not yet available on Steam Workshop and it’s unclear if there will ever be support for Steam Workshop, as other previous exclusives like Uncharted or Spiderman haven’t lived to see such support.
Due to the fact that the game is currently in poor technical condition, the developers will release patches, which can prevent installed mods from working, although this does not always happen.
You can read more about The Last of Us below.
- Building shaders in The Last of Us; all you need to know
- The Last of Us – Guide
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.org