To get more apothecary job licenses in Octopath Traveler 2, you will need Primal Horn Elixir and Grace Herb Buds. Find out how to find them in this guide.
In Octopath Traveler 2, players can acquire additional licenses for apothecary work by trading rare items. Discover how to get primeval horn elixir and grace grass sprouts in this guide.
How to Get More Apothecary Job Licenses in Octopath Traveler 2
You need additional work licenses if you want more of your characters to become apothecary. To get them, you will need to complete the Obtain a particular horn there Obtain a rare plant Apothecary Guild Tasks. They each require bringing 3 rare items to the Apothecary Guild: Primal Horn Elixir and Grace Herb Buds, respectively.
How to Get Primal Horn Elixir in Octopath Traveler 2
- Head to Timberain in the Leaflands region,
- head down South Timberain Trail,
- Turn left, go down then left again,
- Reach Wellows House Mansion,
- climb a ladder to the right of the building go inside,
- Explore the mansion until you stumble upon a devil deer,
- Defeat it or steal it with the Thief’s Steal ability to get Primal Horn Elixir.
To complete the guild task, you will need three elixirs.
How to Get Grace Grass Buds in Octopath Traveler 2
- Come to the black market In New Apartments Delsta in the Birghlands region,
- Switch to night
- If only one trader appears, switch to day then back to nightothers will come,
- talk to trader in the middlewho sells herbs,
- Pay a total of 5,940 sheets to buy three Grace Buds Herbs.
Check out our other guides for Octopath Traveler 2:
- How to Get a Battle-Tested Blade in Octopath Traveler 2
- Who is and how to hire the alien assassin in Octopath Traveler 2
- How to unlock Galdera in Octopath Traveler 2; Tips for beating the boss