A new outfit for Thor is available
If you play at Marvel’s Avengersthen you have surely noticed the availability of the update 2.3.1, which solves, as often happens, a long series of problems. In addition to these, the development team has announced a new outfit for Thor, which will be available tomorrow. Here is the outfit:
The changelog of the update for Marvel’s Avengers
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thor from doing damage when equipped with Sonic Status gear.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a black screen when returning to Avengers Initiative after completing the final campaign mission.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on a black screen after accepting a multiplayer invite from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented targets from populating in the “This Hostile Earth” threat sector.
- Fixed an issue in the “City Under Siege” mission that granted players rewards other than those depicted in the mission details.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an out of this world view in the QuinJet when loading into the Avengers Initiative.
- Fixed an issue in the “Menace at Large” mission that granted players rewards other than those depicted in the mission details.
- Fixed an issue that prevented voiceover lines from being played in several Wasteland missions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented HARM Challenges from populating on the Wartable for lower level players.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Out of the Shadows” and “Up From the Depths” missions from appearing on the Wartable.
- Fixed an issue where some players were being sent back to the main menu with a “connection error” when attempting to load into an outpost.
- Fixed an issue in the “Above and Beyond” mission that granted players rewards other than those depicted in the mission details.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having all variants of Elite Dungeons and Villain Sectors instead of one Elite Dungeon per day and one Elite Villain Sector per week.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “And We’re Back” mission from appearing in the East Coast section of the Wartable.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Ritual Content” and “Destination Content” videos from playing in all social spaces.
- Fixed an issue with Kate Bishop’s HARM challenges.
- Fixed an issue with Hawkeye HARM challenges.
- Hawkeye’s sword no longer protrudes from his feet in the character selection menu.
- Fixed an issue with the camera causing the camera to get stuck in the Vault Desolation elevator.
- Fixed Kate’s hair in her Supernatural Avengers outfit to show the correct hair color.
- Fixed any issues with some of Ms. Marvel’s Signature Attack perks not applying any status effects.
- Fixed an issue where Kate’s Quantum Effect perk would not trigger with some Cryo and Vibranium perks.
- Fixed Elite Vault mission chain to only reward equipment from the Technical Power Set.
- Thor’s Rampant Lethal Extension perk should now work with all Fury Warrior abilities.
Our Marvel’s Avengers review
“Marvel’s Avengers is a game that gets crushed by its excessive ambition. The basis for making it a good game is certainly there, but the GAAS formula and the desire to transform its multiplayer into a sort of online Destiny or Division style have led to the inclusion of some game design choices that impoverish the contents and penalize playability. As if that were not enough, the graphic quality of Marvel’s Avengers is inconsistent, battered by very heavy drops in frames on both consoles (basic and enhanced). The general result therefore leaves a lot to be desired and although it can offer a fair amount of fun in some of its situations, it remains advisable to wait for a substantial number of updates that bring the contents and technical improvements that are very much needed at present.”
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming World you are looking for.