With the actual MLB season finally in full swing, it’s time for MLB The Show 23 to start bringing us some new content. The first addition this year is a Conquest card celebrating the game’s cover star, Jazz Chisholm Jr. This Conquest is also unique in that instead of expiring at the end of Season 1, it will last the entire season. ‘year. It even has repeatable rewards, so you can play it over and over again to farm packs. Let’s take a look at the map and discuss what you will need to do.
Related: MLB The Show 23: How To Complete The World Baseball Classic Schedule
MLB Card The Show 23 Smooth Jazz Conquest
This map features five teams: the Milwaukee Brewers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Seattle Mariners, Miami Marlins, and Baltimore Orioles. There are no turn-specific objectives for this map, which means you can complete them in any order and take as many turns as you want. We recommend waiting until you can challenge on Novice or Veteran difficulty, but it’s important to play on the difficulty you know best. It’s also worth noting that if you play later in the year, you’ll still need the Set 1 cards to complete the objectives.
Objectives 3, 4, 5, and 6 on this map are repeatable, allowing you to farm five packs of The Show each time you do this map again. Here are the in-depth objectives:
- Objective 1: Conquer 23 territories during the attack phase (rewards are 50 stubs and 25 Season XP)
- Objective 2: Acquire 50 million fans by adding more boosters during the booster phase (rewards are 250 stubs and 100 Season XP)
- Objective 3: Capture the 2 AL Fortresses (Orioles, Mariners) (rewards are the Show Pack)
- Objective 4: Capture all 3 National League Strongholds (Marlins, Brewers, Dodgers) (rewards are a The Show pack)
- Objective 5: Capture all 6 fortresses on the Smooth Jazz map (reward is in The Show pack)
- Objective 6: Conquer all 65 territories to complete the map (rewards are two The Show packs)
Related: Is the 2023 World Baseball Classic on MLB The Show 23?
Naturally, you’ll collect all of these items as you conquer the 65 territories for the objective, but if you want to speed your way to one of the hidden rewards, here they are all:
- 250 two-space stubs directly to the left of your starting location
- 1 display pack under the Seattle Fortress
- 1 Diamond Duos Set 1 pack under Mami Stronghold
- 1 exhibit package just north of Miami Stronghold
- 1 Show the package in the left corner of the map near Baltimore Stronghold
- 1 Two-Space Fortress of Los Angeles Show Pack
- 1 Ballin is a habit pack under the Los Angeles Fortress
Brent Dubin, known as the Gaming Giant among Globe Live Media staff, is the chief Gaming Reporter for Globe Live Media. Having attended all the major events of Gaming around the World, he is sure to give you exactly the update related to gaming world you are looking for.
Work Email: [email protected]